Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Ch. Cedar Springs Bleu Polyester

Ch. Cedar Springs Bleu Polyester aka Polly passed over to the rainbow bridge a few days ago. This is a true lost for the lab world. For those of you who may not remember Polly she is bred and owned and always loved by Mary Herburger. She was ranked #1 lab bitch in 1998. She was a truly beautiful girl with one of the prettiest heads that was ever bred. She had wonderful pups but was the best companion any one could ask for. She is profoundly missed by all that knew here. our hearts go out to Mary and Con for their lost.

Re: Ch. Cedar Springs Bleu Polyester

AHH Mary. I am so terribly sorry to hear of Polly's passing. She will be greatly missed by all those that knew and loved her. She was a sensational gal. God speed Polly!!!!!!!!!

So sorry to hear of this beautiful girl's passing, Mary. What a great show girl with a gorgeous head as so many of the Bleu kids did. Rest well sweet girl.
Traci

Hi Mary!
So sorry to hear about your Polly's passing.
Our labs age so fast and it is always so bad when we loose them.
Take good care of you.
Jean-Louis Blais
www.chablais.ca

I am so sorry Mary. Godspeed Polly.

I am so sorry to hear of you loss Mary. I remember Polly and Velvet so well from when we use to go down for the Twin Cities Specialty. They were beautiful girls.