Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Great Job LRCGB

I'd like to commend the LRCGB for putting on a wonderful show. The members all worked very hard and were cordial and helpful to anyone in need. The raffle was great, the food was wonderful and the rings were very well organized as well. Let's not forget the lovely dogs on display! There was also free entertainment ring side if you happen to be near Pam and Scott Shaw and their son Otto. I had the best time being entertained by Otto. What a hot ticket of a boy.....very smart, and extremely funny and sweet. Amazing for a boy of 3 1/2 going on 40! Well done LRCGB!!

Re: Great Job LRCGB

I agree. I had an awesome time. The grounds are wonderful. The snack shack was great, the raffle was terrific, the stewards were the best....... A lot of hard work went into it and it was just a great 2 days.

I totally agree. What a great time. Set Up was perfect.. Raffle Table was Wonderful both days.. The Food was very good.. Auction was a blast and very entertaining.. Lobster Feast was a HIT!!Yes All the People invloved in this Speciality were excellent.. Such Good Team Work...This was my third year going. and YES I will be attending next year.

I'll be there next year for sure. It sounds terrific! A great job was done by the LRCGB is what I keep hearing.

Who were the judges this year? Were there any breeder judges? A link would be fine.

I was there... My pups did make the cut.. Judges were great... Fair..Grounds are PERFECT for Labradors and Humans. Food was nice. and Raffle was Incredible... Been to alot Specialities and This raffle was TOPS..I loved the Sweep Judges also...Next Year I will atened the Lobster Dinner.. Marriott was Nice for Our Stay!!

Absolutely! Not much more I can add to what's been said above. Everything was super!
Thanks for two wonderful, labrador filled days of fun!
Bravo LRCGB! I can't wait for next year.

Thank you! We tried very hard to make a good specialty and really appreciate that it has been recognized. The club could never have pulled this off to such success without our great show committee and our new show chair Lisa Kinsman

thanks to Sue and Robin and Mary Jo and Marilyn and Gerrie and Robin and Lisa and Lynda and Pam and Scott and Gayle and Fran and Elly and Brian and Jeff and all the club members who set up , cleaned up , stepped up and made it all happen - if i left anyone out, sorry, I'm beat, it was a great show (and a real dog show because my van wouldn't start when it was over)

and we'll do it all over again and better even in 2011

barb
(pres:lrcgb)

Kudos to all of the Boston club members for putting on a great show!!! It's alot of fun to go to a specialty where the overall vibe is to have fun and catch up with freinds and show your dogs. The show site was really nice and offered plenty of shade parking for a warm day on friday. The food was very good as well.It was first time attending and look forward to next year.

Been to Many Specialities in My Day.. This"LRCGB" Show was Incredible and So Well Organized..
Food Was So Fresh and Yummy. Burgers were a Hit.Grounds are The Best. Shade Shade Shade. Judges were fair including sweeps..

Nice cool site for Obedience.Very Relaxing atmosphere.