Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
honest kitchen

Has anyone ever raised a litter on this food-I have my adults on it and with my first litter wonder if anyone else has used this. It is all life stages-just curious about others experience-if any.

Re: honest kitchen

Never heard of it. Use a food that your puppy people can actually get. Something readily available.

I've raised a litter on Bravo, excellent results.

Check out the web site to look up a dog food rating.
www.dogfoodadvisor.com
If the food you want to know about is not listed, email the contact person and give them the name.
I did that and he checked it out and had it rated and listed in less than a week.

Agree. One of my early litters, I chose Costco puppy food but found out later when puppies were going home that it was not available at Costco's outside of my county.

Breeder
Check out the web site to look up a dog food rating.
www.dogfoodadvisor.com
If the food you want to know about is not listed, email the contact person and give them the name.
I did that and he checked it out and had it rated and listed in less than a week.

What kind of rating is that??? Surely the food that's rated isn't even fed by the person rating it! You don't need dogfoodanalysis to analyze the ingredients you can do that better yourself. You can't judge a dog food by the ingredient list alone, a food may look good on paper but not work well for your dog.