Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
OKC

Any news on Winners from today's show (Sat)? TIA

Re: OKC

Winner's Dog was Kerrybrooks' Vince MH. This finished Vince and now is is part of the CH/MH club . Congratulations to Kenny Girot who owns him and trained him to his MH

Winners Dog/Best of Winners/Best of Breed on Saturday was Yogi owned by Jill Ickowski out of the 9-12 puppy dog class. I believe Vince was Reserve winners dog.

Winners Bitch was Trinity's Kidd of the Hill Country owned by Robin Hood/Kathy DeVito

Majors for both, Congratulations!

My bad. I was referring to WD today

Congrats to all the winners. Especially to Robin Hood & Kathy Devito for thier WB win! Way to go!

SUNDAY results:
WD/New Champion: Kerrybrooks Vince, MH
WB/BOW/New Champion: Devionshire's Heated Rush
Best of Breed: Ch Ridgeview's Magician

Congratulations to Chris Wincek & Kenny Girot for Vince's induction into the Champion/Master Hunter Club!!!
Congratulations to all of today's winners as well!

Congratulations to Susan McKinley and Flurry new Am Ch Devonshires Heated Rush (BISS Am Ch Hysprie Adreneline Rush x BISS Am Ch Devonshires Art Of Ellegance) bred by Sonya Dudder & Allison Hillius.

Susan it couldn't happen to a nicer person! Enjoy the ride, you deserve it! Big hug from us all at Devonshire.

Congratulations also to Sonya Dudder (Co-Breeder) of Dolce Vita Labradors.

Congratulations also to Trinity's Kidd of the Country on winning her second major. She won her first under Linda Vaughn of Simmerdown Labradors two weeks ago! A very nice honor.

Congrat's Robin Hood and Kathy Devito!

A Big Congratulations to all in the ribbons. A very special kudos to Vince and his owners who is now a member of the very elite CH/MH Club.