Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Looking for some chocolate show breeders in europe Can anyone advise?

Hi,
Looking for some chocolate breeders.With pure european/scandi lines with out US influence.
Since I only know english would prefer the same of them.Hard to contact anyone if we can't understand each other.!!! Please email me I live in the US.
TIA
DeDe

Re: Looking for some chocolate show breeders in europe Can anyone advise?

Look up Tjotte

Oakhouse and Farnfield are others. Blondella and Charway as well produced some chocolate.

You might want to try Mallorn although I see less chocolate than I think Iused to. I only see one chocolate boy on their page currently but there are some that are Bc (black carrying chocolate.) If I recall, they used to have more chocolate dogs. For example, Mallorn's Aint Mizbehavin-"Anssi".

http://www.mallorns.com/Welcome.htm

Tjotte was already recommended. Good luck.

Grab something to drink & start looking.

http://www.european-labrador-breeder-list.com/html/breeder_list.html

hehe yes someone sent me like 6 links to EURO breeders.So Thats diffently a bag of chips and a 12 pack... I love the Tjotte lineage. Mambrino lines. I have been scoping out those lines for several months. Just want to make sure all the health clearances have been cleared as well of course.
I am not looking for pet breeders. I need show and working breeders and lines. Thanks to all who have emailed me. I haven't imported from EU for almost 3 decades. I have from canada. And I have exported abroad. So I am ready...For some new stuff

I would also try to do some research by talking to folks who have used their studs, though it might be hard to get some honest answers. I have heard of some folks using some european lines and some of the things they saw in their litter, while minor, would not be something I would want to bring into my lines like off bites and splayed feet.