Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
SENIOR LABS IN NEED OF A FOREVER HOME

2 OLDER LABRADORS IN NEED OF RESCUE . OWNER PASSED AWAY AND FAMILY TOOK THEM BUT IS NOW BEING FORCED TO GIVE THEM UP DUE TO THEIR HOME OWNERS ASSOCATION . THEY WERE TO BE PUT TO SLEEP TOMORROW . BUT WE CONVINCED THEM TO GIVE THEM TO RESCUE . SO IF ANYONE KNOWS ANYONE LOOKING TO A ADOPT A SENIOR LAB PLEASE LET ME KNOW . THEY ARE TWO SPAYED FEMALES 10 AND 11 ..

PLEASE HELP THEM FIND A GOOD HOME TO LIVE OUT THE REST OF THIER LIVES !!!!

Re: SENIOR LABS IN NEED OF A FOREVER HOME

Telling us where they are located would be helpful

Yeah Ditto.

Sounds like a scam I saw a couple of months ago. If it's real let us know what part of the world they are in and which rescue they turned them over to.

JENN
2 OLDER LABRADORS IN NEED OF RESCUE . OWNER PASSED AWAY AND FAMILY TOOK THEM BUT IS NOW BEING FORCED TO GIVE THEM UP DUE TO THEIR HOME OWNERS ASSOCATION . THEY WERE TO BE PUT TO SLEEP TOMORROW . BUT WE CONVINCED THEM TO GIVE THEM TO RESCUE . SO IF ANYONE KNOWS ANYONE LOOKING TO A ADOPT A SENIOR LAB PLEASE LET ME KNOW . THEY ARE TWO SPAYED FEMALES 10 AND 11 ..

PLEASE HELP THEM FIND A GOOD HOME TO LIVE OUT THE REST OF THIER LIVES !!!!

Jenn, who is *we* that convinced *them* to give them to rescue? Are you part of a rescue organization?

I know you have kennel facilities, can't you hold the 2 dogs until other breeders come through?

Do you want people to email you? You didn't make it clear.

Can you please reply immediately as it sounds like time is of the utmost importance. Thanks.

It Is TRUE I HAVE RESCUED OVER 150 DOGS ...

THANK YOU ....

THEY ARE IN BAYVILLE, NEW JERSEY

With rescue ridge on pet finder

I dont unstand why people dont want to help others with DOGS that need homes . I believe if you breed you should help rescue dogs that need a little help ...

JENN

THANK YOU ....

I dont unstand why people dont want to help others with DOGS that need homes . I believe if you breed you should help rescue dogs that need a little help ...

Please look at my name and what I said. Several of us did not know where to make contact. There are scams circulating the internet and we never know what is fact or fiction.

Please don't accuse others of not wanting to help with dogs that need rescue. That is not true. Many breeders assist in rescue and do things you are unaware of.

If you want help then put up all pertinent facts right away so we can move on it quickly.

By the way, I checked all 100 dogs with Rescue Ridge and there are no older female labradors on their website yet.

I just found it searching a different way and there is contact information. Jenn, all you needed to do was put this up here.

http://www.petfinder.com/petdetail/16874899

Hi , I was answering DITTOS comment . Sorry about that. Thank you for putting that up . Thank you for your kindness ... Jenn

Jenn, you never answered if you were willing to house them until another person can take them????
Are you??
They are scheduled to die tomorrow!

and???
Jenn, you never answered if you were willing to house them until another person can take them????
Are you??
They are scheduled to die tomorrow!

Thank you for re-asking that question. Jenn, I asked and got no reply from you.

3 of us tried to reach that phone no. I found. No one answers.

Jenn, I'm asking again, will you take them in until other breeders can pitch in and help? You have the room that others don't with your training and boarding facility.

What gave you the idea I didn't want to help? I absolutely want to help. But it is frustrating and confusing when you don't put enough information and you have to be so careful these days with internet fraud and it looks just like that. Need to know location. Waste for all people on the West Coast who may have emailed or called already. And since you dont have the dogs you need to tell who has them. Why hold back any information when it could be so helpful?

Jenn - you should look into St. Hubert's if they are in danger of being euthanized.

Have things changed at St. Hubert's that much? Very different from my in-county perception of the place, although they do have fun stuff: dog performance club and registry, school, shop, etc. I find them wanting what is easily marketable (puppies!). They told me in the past that a Lab carrying its lead was a sign of a dominant aggressive dog. Anyone heard about the second part of a Labrador's name: "retriever"? Granted, shelter personnel has high turnover rate, to a great extent, so things may have changed for the better at Mrs. Dodge's old place. We can take this private.

Jen, Why can't you house them?? What's 2 more dogs.

So what happened to the dogs???

Ditto
So what happened to the dogs???
A good question. Jenn or anyone else? Do you have any news please?

JENN

THANK YOU ....

Do you mean rescued or breed over 150 dogs??

Don't know why you just don't take them in?? You wouldn't even know 2 more Labs at your place

Why is everyone jumping on Jenn's back? How about being constructive?

They are just speaking the truth.

?
Why is everyone jumping on Jenn's back? How about being constructive?

Does anyone know what happened to the dogs?

you expect her to answer back when she was jumped on for passing along information on two dogs that needed help?

Yes if she really cares. A lot of posters expressed interest in helping.