Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Yea!!! And kudos to Charlotte!!!

We have another sibling pair, thanks to Charlotte!!!! Charlotte spotted a pair of labs on "Pet Finder" that were surrendered by the owner because one dog was having seizures. The other dog was not. Charlotte sent me the link to the dogs' page on the website of the Tinton Falls, NJ ASPCA. I drove to the shelter this afternoon and Chief Sanchez gave us two thumbs up. One of the people there was able to draw blood from the two dogs. I have the blood in my fridge and my cool packs are in the freezer. I will be able to get the package to FedX this evening, so the blood will be at the University of Missouri in the morning.

THANKS CHARLOTTE!!!

Re: Yea!!! And kudos to Charlotte!!!

Kudos to Charlotte and to YOU, Joan! That's great news!!

Great job Joan !! How many pairs does that make now ?

That is wonderful news!!!! Thanks to you and Charlotte for all of your hard work!

Did you know I live in Tinton Falls? The shelter is about 10 minutes from my house. If it were not for Charlotte, I would never have known that what we are so desperately seeking was so nearby.

That means we are at least up to 19 pairs. I don't like to bug Liz Hansen all the time, so I have a reminder on my calendar when it is time to ask for an update. I will be calling Liz next week. Cross your fingers for good news!!!!!

Glad to be of help to the breed we love. Thank you, Joan, for going all out to work it out with the shelter. Thank also to the shelter.
Next step: those Labs need a home! Lulu and Max, field or pet bred by the looks, are at:
http://www.petfinder.com/petdetail/16869108