Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Sunday at Ballston Spa

Infodog, which has been amazingly fast with results, must be having a problem with this particular show. There must be somebody on the Forum knows who won. Please share!!!!

Re: Sunday at Ballston Spa

No, most of that was not correct. WB was Danbridge Black Pearl from the Bred By class. RWB was Tatum Maritime All Hail the Queen also from the Bred By class. BOS was Cam Adam's CH Camelot's Dragon Tale.

BOB was Hank - Gr Ch Danbridge Henry J
BOW was Danbridge Black Pearl from BBE
BOS was Ch. Millmar's Truely High Lights

Results are up on Infodog.

Congratulations to all the winners!

Huge Congratulations to Marilyn,Karen, & GCh Danbridge Henry J "Hank" for going Breed for four out of five days including G3 & G4 this week at Ballston Spa.
Always nice to see a Labby place in group:-)

Kudos & Congrats to all other winners at these shows as well.

A very nice circuit! Thanks to Nancy Scholz and all the members of the clubs who worked so hard! Ring placement was convenient and parking was plentiful. Thanks for ordering the great weather! I believe a couple of entries finished championships and a grand championship (Betsy Broyd with Camelot's Dragon Tale). There was lots to do after the judging (if you didn't stay for Group to cheer for Hank!) Outlet shopping, state parks, the Springs, the racetracks (jockey and harness). Word is that next year's judging panel is five breeder judges. Perhaps even more clubs would consider supported entries.

Congrats to all the winners!

This was my first time at Ballston Spa, and I entered only one day. I was very impressed with the area. I'm definitely putting this circuit on my list for next year.

Thank you for all of the support and well wishes from so many! It was a fabulous group of shows for us - and to hear the applause and cheers during Group was just wonderful.

Congrats to the team - Hank and Karen - for their awesome wins!!

Marilyn and Ken Meewes

Yes, Thank you to the clubs for putting on such a wonderful circuit. Coulie and I just made it for the Saturday-Sunday shows - but I certainly would have loved to do the whole circuit :) Great company, great judges, great food, and loveddddd the vendors! (the vendors are much different in the states than they are here in Canada). I probably would have only changed one thing, and that being our ring heheh, it was a bit hilly. But other than that, see you next year for the whole circuit!

Congratulations again to all of the winners!