Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Labrador Winners

Congratulations to all the winners . We had a great Line-up of Dogs, Judges, and exhibitors. We hope to get better every year , cooler at least. Thanks Mike

Saturday:
Sweeps, judge Steve Calvert:
Best: Beechcroft Avery's Pipe Dream
Best Opp: Harlequin Downhill Racer

Regular, judge Jim Bowron
WD/BOW/BOS: Sunnybrook's They Call me Sketch
RWD: Dickendall Ironore Bluefish
WB: Mtn Meadow Bugsie
RWB: Seawinds Jingle Bells
BOB: Ch Blackwing Izzy
Best Puppy/G4: Harlequin Downhill Racer

Sunday:
Sweeps judge Dr. Dan Jones
Best: Rockwoods Calla Lilly
Best Op: Skyking Speed of Sound

Regular, judge Judy Heim
WD/BOW/BOS: Dickendall Ironore Bluefish
RWD: Mtn Meadow Big Bang
WB: Trinity's Hidden Treasure
RWB: Starquest Wind Thru the Willows
BOB: Ch Blackwing Izzy

What show is this?

dd

Re: What show is this?

I had never been to this show before. Other than the heat, it was very well put together show. The people were friendly and everything seemed to run well.
Congratulations to all the winners!! What a nice group of Labradors. And Mike you were very nice to congratulate everyone as they walked out of the ring regardless of where they placed!! Plus you have a great pair of legs!!!!

What show is this?

The Little Rock, AR show.

Re: Labrador Winners

Thanks Mike & Lenore and all that put this show together. You had some wonderful breeder judges both in regular and sweeps class. We will make sure to put this show on our list to go to! But can you order us some cooler weather????

Re: Labrador Winners

It was an awesome weekend filled with wonderful dogs and fantastic friends.

I look forward to seeing all of you again next year, and maybe we can order up a cold front for the show.

Congrats to all of the winners!

Special congrats to Pam & Gerald Harvey on finishing Bugsie Saturday. She looked great! (((HUGS))) to you Pam. Hope to see you soon.

....and Mike, you did a great job of posting results, but didn't you forget something? How about Izzy's Group placement Saturday?