Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
DDC DNA pricing

Received this from DDC this morning. Their special pricing program has been extended indefinitely! They do DNA testing for EIC, CNM, DM, Cystinuria, coat color, fluffy coats.
------------------------

This special pricing can be applied to all of our DNA testing options found within these links...
http://www.vetdnacenter.com/canine-disease-test.html
http://www.vetdnacenter.com/canine-traits-test.html

For example: Rover needs tested for EIC = $58.
Get Rover tested for CNM for only $20.
See if he carries chocolate (Coat Color-B locus) for another $20
And if he carries yellow (Coat Color-E locus) for $20 more!

Send in 5 or more dogs for testing & receive an additional $10 off of the base price!! The base price is $48 per dog for the 1st inherited traits or disease test.
Add a 2nd test for the same dog for only $20 ($68 total).
Add a 3rd test (same dog) for another $20 ($88 total). And so on.
Send 5 dogs for Degenerative Myelopathy (5 X $48 = $240) & add Coat Length testing for all 5 dogs for $20 more per dog = $340. That's $140 off of our regular discounted price!

It has always been our mission to provide DDC clients with the very best value and service:

-Affordable Pricing
-Fast Turnaround
-Guaranteed 100% accuracy
-Free sample collection kits
-DNA tests with the convenience of a cheek swab (equally accurate as blood)
-Pups can be DNA tested at ANY age.

Call or just reply to this email to take advantage of this great offer!

Please feel free to cross post and share this news with all of your friends, and thanks again for choosing DDC.

Best wishes,

Randall Smith
DDC Veterinary
One DDC Way
Fairfield, Ohio 45014
1-800-625-0874
www.vetdnacenter.com

Re: DDC DNA pricing

Will DDC take blood if I don't want to do swabs (say on a litter). I know swabs are more convenient for most, but I really like to not have to worry about contamination with swabs and send always send blood to Optigen and University of Minnesota, even though they also allow swabs.

TIA!
Jan

Call them. 1-800-625-0874

Is advertising allowed on this Forum?

I dunno. Rick certainly did his share of it while fleecing money under false pretenses