Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Spotlight dogs

I just wanted to let everyone know that I have a Website where you can see more of Wilson--Tullamores Midnight Hour. It was inadvertantly left off his Spotlight page.

Re: Spotlight dogs

Tks Kathy - LOVE this boy!!!

I have been looking at Sketch....more than once. Very nice boy, but I notice what appears to be a typo in his pedigree. On the top line, the sire's sire must be Clark, not Arnold.

Arnold is his grandsire. The pedigree is correct.

Heather
Arnold is his grandsire. The pedigree is correct.

Have a look again (assuming you looked before you made the comment) at the pedigree. Arnold can't be his own sire.

The wrong part is Arnold's sire is Ruffy, so the 3rd generation is wrong. No Clark in that pedigree, I don't think the ad has really been updated since he was listed on here a few months back because he is Optigen tested now too.

Sorry, didn't look at Arnold being listed on there twice, 3rd generation should be Dickendalls Ruffy.

I think that 3rd gen pedigree is Clark's ped. That's why she tought Clark should be in there. But, 3gen. sire and dam are both wrong...Arnold's sire was Ruffy and dam was Dickendall Ah Ha. The pedigree is correct on both websites. Just a mix up, but a very easy ped to check out.

His sire is: Picasso Queijeiro who is out of Arnold X Loony of Little By Little.

Arnold is Ch. Dickendall Ruffy SH X Dickendall A-Ha
AND
Loony of Little by Little is Indeed I am of Tintagel Winds X Brume De Croix Regis

This generation is listed wrong on the spotlight ad

Sorry guys. I am in the hospital having a baby but will look at Sketch's pedigree asap. He is Optigen clear - Jill will be correcting that asap. Thanks!

Stacey
Sorry guys. I am in the hospital having a baby but will look at Sketch's pedigree asap. He is Optigen clear - Jill will be correcting that asap. Thanks!

BEST OF LUCK! What are you doing on wiscoy LOL.

Spotlight dogs

meā culpā meā culpā

I sure messed THAT pedigree up. I think Stacey emailed me FROM the hospital!!!

Hope you all enjoy the new ads...

-Jill

Now that's what I call dedication Stacey! All the best to you & your new addition!

Good luck Stacy and Starkie with your new addition. Looks like the pedigree has been corrected!

Bravo!! Usually it's puppy deliveries that we hear about on this forum - not human BABIES!!! Congratulations and I hope all goes well!!

Thanks!
We are thrilled with our new addition --
Addison Grace Green
6 lb. 11 oz. 19" long

She's perfect!

Congratulations, Stacey!!!

Welcome, Addison!