Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
New Grand Champion

I hesitate to put this on here but I see other people are doing it so I guess I should have the same right to make an announcement.
BISS Ch. Sureshot HySpire Impressive is now a Grand Champion. At 8 years of age, Travis received all of his Grand Champion Points at Labrador Specialites by taking five Specialty BOB from the Veteran Class.
I will admit he went to Jenny Craig and 24 hr fitness for a couple of months before jumping back into competition but it paid off.

Re: New Grand Champion

Congratulations! He is an incredibly handsome boy.

Congratulations to Travis and all at Hyspire -- including Jenny -- on a well deserved honor! And, to accomplish it from the veteran's class at specialties makes it special, indeed.

Big congratulations! Very much deserved. We just love that boy.

Congratulations!!! He is and always will be very handsome!

Nice work! Great to see a veteran still strutting his stuff!

CONGRATULATIONS Judy and Travis!! He is such an amazing boy:-)

Congratulations Travis!!

Travis looked SO FANTASTIC, at the National!

.... I will never forget that stud dog class, at the Potomac, when he and his get were on red leads! They all turned, at the exact same time and nailed it!
~ that beautiful picture is embedded in my memory!

CONGRATULATIONS Judy ... and Vonnie,Lisa and Jim too!

Re: Congratulations Travis!!

Congratulations Travis and Judy, and the entire Hyspire team!

I am looking forward to getting those Travis babies cooking!!!

Congratulations! That's quite an accomplishment!

Congratulations, well done, just love that boy! You know I finally sewed up the big hole in my coat pocket that he nibbled last year at Mid Jersey lol!

Huge congratulations. Travis is a most worthy GCH! WTG team Hyspire...

Congratulations to Travis and his breeders/handlers! A beautiful dog and producer he is.

Congratulations Hyspire! The work has paid off, he looks better than ever! My Travis kids and I are so happy for you.

Congratulations, Ladies!! Definitely a worthy boy, and what a feat from the Veteran class no less! WTG, Travis! Wonderful news!

Darcy

Congratulations Judy, Lisa, Vonnie and Jim! Awesome news. Jenny Craig indeed, lol.

CONGRATULATIONS Travis and Hyspire ladies! Travis is a beautiful dog and he produced beautiful, healthy, puppies for me. I love my Travis kids!

HUGE CONGRATULATIONS!!

Congratulations Judy and Travis! A little "Jenny" and a "touch of roadwork" never hurt! LOL ...My husband says that at his age Travis is just hitting his prime!

Congratulations, Judy and Travis! Lovely award to receive, and what a way to make it happen ...

Congrats Judy and Travis!! More than all the show titles in the world, the "staying power" of a top dog who can still strut his stuff in veteran class is worth its weight in gold... both as a dog and as a producer!

New Grand Champion

Brag away Judy, he is a beautiful boy!

That's excellent news, Judy, and I for one am very glad you shared it!

Congrats Team Hyspire and Travis - you good ol' boy!
Exciting news itis!
Hugs, Valerie - Bibsmom

Congratulations to Team Hyspire, Travis is lovely as well as his get.

Congratulations to Travis and HySpire!

Some dogs only get better with age like a fine wine!!!Congratulations to you Judy and Team Hyspire on Travis' Grand Championship!!! He is a lovely dog!!!His kids and grandkids here at Wilmark give him a paws up!!!

Congratulations on a wonderful accomplishment, and
taking all of his points going BOB from the veterans class! Well deserved!

Congratulations, what a great accomplishment. Happy Holidays to you and all of Hyspire! Does T get his own fruitcake now

Congratulations! Wonderful accomplishment to be proud of!

Congratulations Travis---I think Judy should buy you a steak!
Congats to Hyspire for a most-deserved title on the sweetest, most handsome boy out there!

Congratulation on this beautiful boy