Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
New AM. CH.

Congratulations Cathy Arebalo (West Lake Labradors) on Lucy (Am/Can. CH. Ambridge Turn Me Loose) finishing her Am. Ch. yesterday at Starved Rock KC in IL! Lucy is by Am/Can. CH. SHR Summerset Buoys Nite Out WC, CGC x Ambridge Good Day Sunshine).

Re: New AM. CH.

congratulations!

Thats fantastic! Congratulations Cathy!

Congratulations to the new Champion! From Chablais

Super congratulations on Lucy's new championship & good luck on her recent breeding with Ch Lubberline Martingale.

Pauline A. Mortier
Super congratulations on Lucy's new championship & good luck on her recent breeding with Ch Lubberline Martingale.

How was that for timing & hoping to finish her CH before breeding?!... finished one day, bred the next! LOL
I know Cathy is super excited!

Maybe Cathy will pop in and introduce herself, but I made sure to let her know congrats were sent her way! Thanks everyone!

To All,
Thank you so much for the Congrats! Her finish is the best Christmas present ever. And I owe it to such wonderful breeders such as Pauline, Jean-Louise, Val and Kathy. Lucy's love of the ring and your love of the breed and your patience in educating me now has me hooked on conformation showing.

Lucy was bred to Pauline's Marty on Saturday and now we wait to have the best Valentine's gift ever.

Go Lucy ! What a great week ! And Cathy, what a nice thing to have your first show dog do so well ! You are delightful to know, and I can't wait to see Lucy's puppies follow in her footprints ! Treats from me and Cooler :)