Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
looking for an article

When visiting other areas of the Wiscoy site, I saw an article I like to read. Does anyone know where I can find:

Developing a Distinctive Line of Labrador Retrievers written by Dorothy "Dot" Galvin of Hennings Mill Labradors

the current link is bad.

TIA

Re: looking for an article

Was it ever published in print, as in perhaps Labrador Quarterly? I can't go through my LQs this week to look, but Jill's citation lists it as the end of 1998.

The article was in LQ and was on Dot's website, Hennings Mill. She doesn't have a website anymore, so that could be why the link is not working.

I am not sure what year of LQ the article was in for sure.

This article would be so helpful to those making posts expecting others to give lists of stud dogs for their bitch , that nobody even knows the pedigree of or has seen a picture of.
I know novices do not realize how "out there" that request is, expecting others to suggest a stud dog for their bitch, but maybe if they read this article they would understand , somewhat?
Wondering also if Jill would consider giving space to some of the great articles, written by the icons of our Breed.