Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Leading up to Christmas

Up until 3:00a.m. last night wrapping presents with 6 Labs all around my feet. An occasional Christmas cookie making it's way toward the floor...how bout everyone else? Merry Christmas!!! Happy Holidays to all!

Re: Leading up to Christmas

I was up until 1:00am this morning baking, and up at the crack of dawn and out of the house by 5:30 am this morning finishing my shopping. Home again by 8:30am and back to the kitchen to finish my baking and cooking. I HAVE dropped the occasional "F" bomb for anyone or anything in my way as I try to finish all my last minute stuff. The dogs don't care what I say as long as I let them eat what I drop! Thank God they are so wonderful and understanding.....they just shift from one end of the kitchen to the other in hopes that I will continue to be clumsy and sloppy!

Well.....I hope everyone gets everything done before the fat guy and his deer arrive! Have a wonderful Christmas...be kind to one another, tell everyone you care about how much they mean to you....love and kindness is the greatest gift!

Re: Leading up to Christmas

It's remarkable what women can accomplish for our kids and grandkids, flesh or fur alike.

Merry Christmas to you both too. I hope by now you're enjoying a wonderful Christmas Eve with your families.