Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Labrador goes B.I.S. in Minnesota today.

Want to congratulate owners Mary, Cindy & Pat (and his breeder Kathy T.) on their BIS today with BISS. Kaltrav's Carribean Cruise, JH (Calypso). Congratulations Erin on presenting him to perfection! I'm so proud.....

Re: Labrador goes B.I.S. in Minnesota today.

Congrats to all!

Johanne

*HUGE* congrats ladies

What a wonderful day for a gorgeous boy and super people!!! Congratulations!!!!!

WooHoo!!! Huge Congratulations, Ladies!!!

Congrats, that is wonderful.

That is just awesome!! Way to go, Calypso, Cindy and Pat...and kudos to Erin for a great job presenting a beautiful boy.

AWESOME!!!!! CONGRATS!!!!

way to go ladies A BOB for Twin Cities and Now a Best In Show that is so cool!

Calypso is indeed a beautiful boy. I was there Friday and Saturday. What an awesome boy! He was a joy to watch! Congratuaations to everyone involved!

What a weekend for team Calypso...BISS on Friday and BIS today. Huge congrats to all!

YEAH! YEAH! YEAH!

Big congratulations to Team Calypso! He looked great!!! What a way to start the year!

Wow - that is great! I love it when a lab goes BIS.
Contrats to all involved.
Valerie - Bibsmum

Thanks to all my friends who have congratulated me and Calypso's co owners, Pat, and Mary. Erin Hall does an incredible job with my boy and I couldn't be prouder!! This is a dream come true for me.

This is a victory for all labradors... FINALLY a judge recognized our breed as the best... something WE have known for a long time! Go Labradors!

Congratulations! I gave him BOS in sweeps at Miami Valley when he was a youngster and have been watching him grow up....he is certainly living up to his potential!

Wow. Well Done!!! Congrats to his Breeder, his Owners and Erin, too. It's always a joint effort. What a way to start his specials career!!!

Hugs to all...and don't forget a bisquit for Calypso, too!

Leslee Pope
Huntcrest