Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Potomac

90 days until the Potomac.

If you have a room reserved (host hotel or Holiday Inn Express) and realize you will not be able to go, I would LOVE to have your reservation.
Email me <3

Re: Potomac

Bonnie, I had really good luck finding a room on Facebook last year.

Yeah Bonnie! That means you are coming!!! Always great to see friends from all over at the show.

I will be driving up from FL w/ dogs this year. It was fun to fly up dogless last year but not something I want to do every year.
BUT I NEED A ROOM

A few years ago I also wanted to go to Potomac and did not have a room. It was a few months before the show. I started monthly calls to the two hotels I was interested in staying at. They said that there are always cancellations ,so keep trying.
I did get a room two weeks before the show! Good Luck!

There are still rooms at the Mainstay. Much better hotel, and cheaper. Make your reservation now!

Bonnie Hall
90 days until the Potomac.

If you have a room reserved (host hotel or Holiday Inn Express) and realize you will not be able to go, I would LOVE to have your reservation.
Email me <3

Put your name on the waiting list with Susie. Rooms come thru in the last 2 weeks. Don't wait, call her today. People do back out and some are not there for the show.

Continue to post here and on Facebook if you're a member there. You might get a rooming opportunity also.

Do realize it is approximately $152 a night with taxes for the host hotel and $25 if you have a dog in the room. Yea, I'm staying there and got in legit on my phone call at exactly the time I was informed to call. I am saving my pennies, nickels, dimes and quarters all year. I am not telling my husband how much it is. Shame on me hehe but he would have a aneurism and rather vacation with that money.

breeder
There are still rooms at the Mainstay. Much better hotel, and cheaper. Make your reservation now!

The reviews of this hotel are horrible. Really? you think it is a good place to stay?

I have stayed at the host hotel most of the time and at the Hampton others. My dog does not like elevators so I did not consider the Hampton.