Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Labrador Quarterly

Just wondering if anyone knows who the lab is on the post card sent out by the labrador quarterly. Don't get the magazine so I was wondering. He's a georgous boy.

Re: Labrador Quarterly

That handsome boy is Ch. Kai Den's Power Surge, RN CGC TDI. Here is a link to his page: http://www.averylabradors.com/Asher.html

Beautiful photograph of a beautiful boy!

Dianne

Is it a black or yellow lab? My postcard has a yellow lab on it.

Is it a black or yellow lab? My postcard has a yellow lab on it.

LOL Asher is black and is on the last LQ postcard I card. I don't remember a yellow =)

Dianne

I know Asher is black, my postcard has a yellow lab on it.

I know Asher is black, my postcard has a yellow lab on it.

My postcard had a yellow lab on it as well. But I threw it out so now I do not remember who it was

The postcard I got from LQ a couple months ago had Spencer on it, a yellow male

http://www.belquest.com/spencer.html

Asher was on it sometime in 2009, I believe and Spencer on it in 2010.

Heather
The postcard I got from LQ a couple months ago had Spencer on it, a yellow male

http://www.belquest.com/spencer.html

Asher was on it sometime in 2009, I believe and Spencer on it in 2010.

There were at least two different post cards sent this time around.

You are both correct.

Asher & Spencer came in the last mailing. I got Spencer, but a good friend got Asher's & sent it to me for my fridge.

Thanks again to Melissa Bickerstaff of Dostaff Labs for capturing that moment when we were at Petit Jean Mountain together. That was a fun day that will forever live forever in my memory through the photos.

We weren't even going to get serious shots that day, just fun shots of water retrieves. We got caught up in the scenery and stumbled onto the perfect spot.

Good times!

LQ sent me out at least two postcards with year, both with Spencer and at least a month after I already got the LQ stud issue. I know they are going up on LQ pricing but seems to be wasting money sending out cards to people, who already got the LQ stud issue. I thought maybe they were doing that to drum up business and our subscription is good for 2 yrs.

Last year we got Asher's postcard.

Re: Labrador Quarterly Price Increase

Quarterly went up by $10 this year. One post card said $48, so I mailed $48 the first of year. They received it on 1/11th, cashed my check, and said I owe them another $10 cause price went up 1/1. Don't know about you, but what poor customer service. Don't think the Quarterly is as good as it use to be either. Nerve.

Bdr
Quarterly went up by $10 this year. One post card said $48, so I mailed $48 the first of year. They received it on 1/11th, cashed my check, and said I owe them another $10 cause price went up 1/1. Don't know about you, but what poor customer service. Don't think the Quarterly is as good as it use to be either. Nerve.

Believe it or not, I still have the postcard sent recently and it does state the price increase is effective 1/1/11. There is a sticker over Asher that states: "Renew/subscribe now at 1997 prices and save BIG. Effective 1/1/11, our subscription rates are going up after 13 years." Maybe the sticker on your card fell off?

Yes, thats a fact. The card was received before Christmas and states the price is going up. I had just renew in Nov. but did read it.

My postcard had Caer Bren's Super Hero on it!