Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
great coat blown

This is January. Why in the world does my lovely boy choose this moment to blow his coat AND get flaky on me. Is he thinking this will build my character or something? I have all the character I want. I'm looking for points!!!

Re: great coat blown

Virginia
This is January. Why in the world does my lovely boy choose this moment to blow his coat AND get flaky on me. Is he thinking this will build my character or something? I have all the character I want. I'm looking for points!!!

I had to laugh, even though I'm in the same boat. It has been freezing here in S Carolina this week. Not to mention 5-6 inches of snow. With 3 major shows coming up my girl decides she doesn't need her nice, thick coat! WHY NOW?????

I was thinking the same thing myself as I watched my two year old boy playing in the snow.....REALLY...WHY NOW NAKED BOY?? I'm hoping his coat will be back in two months and ready for a show that I've been waiting for since last year!

I reckon it is 'Labrador Revenge' for making them get all bathed & gussied up to ponce around a rectangle with the sole purpose of the owner's gratification. Couch potato, rolling in disgusting stuff & diggin' holes is much more fun. VBG

Blown Coat to Winners Dog!

I shouldn't have whined! Today my boy took Winners Dog and then Best of Opposite Sex from the Amateur-Owner-Handler class.

Re: Blown Coat to Winners Dog!

AWESOME! He must be a beautiful boy!!