Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Soft Crate

I am interested in buying soft crates... Any suggestions.. My boys are 95 lbs or so...I am intersted in

NozToNoz n2-42 Sof Krate

Need some feed back... Please

Re: Soft Crate

I've had mine for a couple of years. I ordered online and had to pay extra b:c oversize. I ordered the suggested size according to the breed and it's larger than needed. They're big and heavy. I can't manage a dog and carry the crate so I use a trolley to haul it and other show stuff.

Petco sometimes has them on sale. If they have some set up, maybe they'll let you try it with your dog.

To do it again, I would buy "It's a Breeze Too" soft crate.

Hi There.. Thanks Petco has the Sof Krates ?? I live in Mass.. I will check it out.. Is "It's a Breeze Too as durable??? Thanks again

I own 2 It's A breeze soft crates. I found them not to be as durable as I wanted. They are very light weight so that is a plus. I since bought a Noz2Noz soft crate and really like it. It is more heavy duty than the It's a Breeze but it is heavier. The Its a Breeze is cheaper too. PetEdge used to carry Its a breeze. Don't know if they still do. I bought my Noz2Noz at a dog show where I bargined on the price and didn' have to pay shipping.

It would be great if you could find a place that sells both brands and compare them for yourself side by side.

Good luck.

Hi,
I have the NoztoNoz and it is HEAVY( and I have the Medium size..) I also find the push buttons on the slides very stiff and not easy to work unless you have very strong thumbs. It is durable however. I do like the privacy flaps and the strong construction.
I have friends that like the Canine Camper. Seems like something between the NoztoNoz and the It's a breeze.
You may want to check that one out.

I have 3 "It's a Breeze Too" crates. They are light weight and still in very good condition after 10 years. I wash them with mild detergent and hose them out and let them dry on the deck 3-4 times a year ( I think that helps to keep them in good shape ) I would buy one again in a heart beat....