Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Bc's with hunt titles

I have been trying to think of blacks boys who carry chocolate and have hunting titles. I know Calypso carries both y and c. Anyone know of any that only carry chocolate?

Re: Bc's with hunt titles

I dont know many with hunting titles, but I know BigSky has a few nice BCs, there is Moonlit as well

Re: Bc's with hunt titles/MBIS BISS Ch. Double Dutch D'Artagnion JH RN OAP AJP WC is now also a GRCH

MBIS BISS AKC GRCH. Ch. Double Dutch D'Artagnion JH RN OAP AJP WC is Bc only carrying chocolate.

Haven't we just seen this post earlier and poster was asked to please put their email for everyone's anonymous input? We would all love to promote our Labs. I would love to promote my B/C Boy too but he has No Hunt titles as well as the 2 other Labs mentioned here. Poster wants HUNT titles on B/C Lab.

Sorry, Dart does have a JH!!!!

They don't "have" to have hunt titles necessarily, but I am more interested in boys with good retriever instinct. There are a lot of great dogs out there that don't have the recognition of titles but are capable. I'm just looking for more ideas of dogs that may be under the radar.

I'm not on the forum very much so I apologize if I broke a rule. I am not comfortable giving my email so I guess if someone wants to give theirs I can email them. I am not on high speed so it's harder to surf through websites. I thought this might be a way to get a few more ideas.

Am CH UCH SHR AGI Endeavor Piccadilly Gotta Wear Shades JH NA NAJ WC CGC TDI is a Byc

he doesn't have any titles on the other end, but he is still one of my favorites.
Am/Can Ch Saltmeadow Dickens At Cedarbay
adam

Yes Dart DOES have a Junior Hunter!!!!!

BISS Am Ch SR Belgairn Pictionary JH,RN, WC, CGC (Tio) is BC

Winnies Manpower JH

Think aloud
They don't "have" to have hunt titles necessarily, but I am more interested in boys with good retriever instinct. There are a lot of great dogs out there that don't have the recognition of titles but are capable. I'm just looking for more ideas of dogs that may be under the radar.

I'm not on the forum very much so I apologize if I broke a rule. I am not comfortable giving my email so I guess if someone wants to give theirs I can email them. I am not on high speed so it's harder to surf through websites. I thought this might be a way to get a few more ideas.

Questions like yours are asked all the time. If no-one trashes a dog I doubt Jill would mind you posting. Don't allow want-to-be moderators tell you what you can or can't do. Only Jill or her moderators would if there were a problem with your post.
Suggestions of a specific type of dog is understandable. Do yourself a favor though, try to see the dog you decide on at a show. There is way too much photo alteration done with Photoshop type programs.
You might like to check Abby Crosby's site, Sky Farm's Labradors. She has a Bc and chocolates I think. I don't know what titles they have on the back end though.
A few of those titles or strong, well performed participation are the only way you'll know if the dog has excellent retrieving instinct and is a good representative of the breed besides their points, majors or CH.
You can check final clearances on a website, scanned documents and double check OFA to be sure. Don't look at digital xrays if they aren't listed on OFA.
Create a basic email address to use for places you don't want your daily email address accessed. You can use gmail, ymail, yahoo, aim or hotmail for example.
You don't have to use your real name either.

If you're worried about your IP address then dump the email suggestions I just gave you, my feelings won't be hurt.

Just a sidenote: if you are uncomfortable giving your email why not consider a generic email through Yahoo or Gmail? You can be bigblackdog@yahoo.com or whatever and you can get emails without anyone knowing you. I have a few set up just for that purpose. If you don't want it anymore, just stop using it.

Bono fan
Am CH UCH SHR AGI Endeavor Piccadilly Gotta Wear Shades JH NA NAJ WC CGC TDI is a Byc

Yup. This boy is handsome and can move. Not to mention spend a great day in the field.

Two questions that I am surprised no one has asked before recommending you a stud:

1) What are you trying to breed a BC boy to? Colour that is.
2) What is it that you are trying to accomplish

Thanks. That is an excellent idea.

The female is a Byc. I want to keep the chocolate factor so that I can possibly breed back into her sires line with the next generation. I am also looking at chocolates, but didn't want to overlook Bc's that I might not be aware of.

I think we should not be naming names. Just research like the rest of us. We don't know what compliments your pedigrees.

CH Bellburns Duncan SH CD finished with all majors and is currently training at the Master level. His first litter, which is about 2 1/2 now, produced
six male pups. Angus, a black earned his SH title in the Fall and is also training for Master. Bellburns Timmy Brown, the only chocolate pup, just took BW for his nineth point.