Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Searching for this bitch

CH Wit's End Windfall Vegas Showgirl

I can't find Wit's End kennel website. Can someone help me ? I'm doing a little research on a stud dog and this Vegas Showgirl is this particular sire's dam. Thanks

Re: Searching for this bitch

There is a picture of her on this website from Potomac

http://www.shadowbrooklabs.com/sblrcp2006.html

Thank you !

Googled her and it is Witt's. She is under Windfall site

Angela Ewald owns her. She doesn't have a website.

Breeder 1, are you researching Jack's??

Who is Jacks ? I saw Pokerface at the Tremont website and really liked him and his dam is who I wanted to see a photo of. I don't know what Pokerface's call name is.

Jacks is CH. Wit's End Jacks or Better at Blackwing and his dam is CH. Wit's End Windfall Vegas Showgirl. His sire is BISS CH. Blackwing Superfine. He's a beautiful boy I just used with my girl and he throws beautiful pups. May be a littermate to Pokerface?? You could check OFA to see.

Jacks is the only male out of a litter of Big and Vegas. I also have a litter on the ground from him that is oustanding. He has alot to offer to alot of bitches that are out there. Plus you also get Vegas's bitch line with the deal.

Lori Bentine's boy is out of Vegas and Super Nova. Vegas is with Angela Ewald and she doesn't have a website. There's an old picture of her on the Windfall website.You could try contacting Nancy Chargo who has 2 littermates to Lori's boy