Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Pioneer Valley

Can anyone tell me the dates of the LRC of Pioneer Valley show this year? I am trying to schedule my vacation days. Thank you.

Re: Pioneer Valley

May 13 and 14 is what I'd assume, since last year was May 14 and 15. But a club member might be able to help better

It's posted on their website here:

http://www.lrcpv.org/Upcoming_Events.html

3 months away any info on judges? TIA

Here you go:
Conformation Events:

Friday, May 13
Puppy & Veteran Sweeps: Linda Farquharson, Scotland
Bitches & non-regular: Sue Willumsen
Dogs and Best of Breed: Margaret Brown, Scotland

Saturday, May 14
Puppy & Veteran Sweeps: Bob Robotham, Canada
Bitches & non-regular: Margaret Brown, Scotland
Dogs and Best of Breed: Sue Willumsen
Junior Showmanship: Sarah Crepeau

Obedience Trials:
Friday, May 13: All Classes: Nancy Withers Saturday, May 14: All Classes: Patricia Hess

Rally Trials:
Friday, May 13: All Classes: Patricia Hess Saturday, May 14: All Classes: Nancy Withers

Notes on Obedience and Rally:
On Friday, May 13 the obedience and rally trials will be held from 8 am until noon. At 12:30, the Holyoke Kennel Club will hold all-breed obedience and rally trials on the same site. Labradors may enter both trials, potentially earning two legs in their event in a single day, with a third leg available on Saturday.
There will be CGC offered both days.

Who is Bob Robotham? Is he a lab person what is his kennel name?

Bob Robotham is a judge in Canada and a long time handler as well. He is very well known for handling, known by some as the 'Labrador Handler of the time'. He handled many Lindenhall Dogs and is best known for Ebonylane's Buccanneer Gold's multiple Best in Shows. Ebonylane's Buccanneer Gold's was the top Labrador in Canada for several years in the 80's.

Pioneer Valley is always a great show - this year sounds no different. Can't wait!