Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
New Champion Blue Knight Silent Alarm ("Andy")!!!

HUGE Congratulations to Jo-Anne, the Jace family, and breeders Dian and Dan Welle for their beautiful NEW AKC CHAMPION, Ch. Blue Knight Silent Alarm ("Andy")!!!

Andy finished today with his 2nd major in AZ at the Sporting Dog show!!!

I'm so thrilled for you, Jo-Anne (and to Andy's entire extended family)!!! I wish I had been there to see the occasion!!!

Re: New Champion Blue Knight Silent Alarm ("Andy")!!!

Woooohoooo Congratulations!

Woooohooooo, congrats Diane & Company nice way to finish!

I don't know any other results except our young man Sunnydaze Blackpearl Trio at HySpire was RWD from the 6-9 puppy class!

I hear his daddy CH HySpire Texas Hold 'Em was BOB and took a Sporting Group 2!!

Would love to know who did what in bitches???

I heard Broyhill Naughty Knickers was WB from 6-9 and RWB was Snowberry Midnight Serenade from BBE. BOS was CH SGF2B of Lab Space and Select Dog was CH Wynhills Thunder Struck

Thanks!!!!

Congratulations all!

Congratulations Jo-Anne and Andy! I am so very happy for you! A 4 point major too! Also to Andy's breeder Dian Welle!

Woo-Hoo!!!!

Congratulations to Jo-Anne and family, as well as to Dian & Dan Welle, breeders extraordinare! Sooooo happy for you all!

Thank you & Congrats

to all the other winners. I'm not there, so it is great to read the other results.

Dian and Dan know how much we adore our Andy-man and we are excited to be able to give Blue Knight another championship.

I'd also like to thank the 'committee' who knew this puppy was meant for me. You know who you are!

Additional thanks to Andy's handler Geri Griffin, who has brought the best out in Andy every time he steps into the ring. She picked up where my handling skills left off.

Wishing everyone good luck today and the rest of the show cluster.

Jo-Anne & Glenn Jace

CONGRATULATIONS JO-ANNE and ANDY!!

I am so very thrilled for you Jo-Anne!!!!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!