Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Need Help

I have a 5 month old AKC registered Black Lab puppy. There was an incident this weekend with her and she is in the Vet hospital at this time. My neighbor fell on my puppy and broke her arm in two places and her elbow. She is only five months old and the vet said she can make a full recovery. I am having trouble coming up with almost 7000.00 to bring my puppy home. Does any one know how I can get some help for my puppy Marley? My four year old daughter and the rest of the family want her to come home.

Re: Need Help

Ask the neighbor who fell on your puppy to help pay for the vet bill.

I would ask the neighbor to help. Also, maybe the vet will help you if you explain the situation. In the future, you may want to check out pet insurance. What an awful thing to happen to your baby.

I agree. Ask your neighbour to help with the vet bill, and also get pet insurance asap!

Where did it happen? If it happened on their property ask them to claim it on theri Home Owners Insurance.

Just a thought, that is why you have insurance.

Depending upon the Home Owner's policy, the accident does not have to occur on the HO's premises to qualify for recovery. Home Owner's liability insurance may cover for accidents that may happen at the home or at the hands of the homeowner within the policy territory. The policy territory is the key. It requires that at least one of the named insureds occupies the home.

I think that neighbor's homeowners policy will take care of it. I don't know about $7000, though. But I had someone step on my suitcase which broke and her insurance company paid for it. Just like if you break something in store. My insurance would cover it.ellie