Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
SIXTEEN years old today!

My foundation girl is sixteen today!

Ruthless Scalawags Scarlett, CD, MH (pointed in the ring).

She is out of NFC Storm's Riptide Star and
CH Plantier's Ruthless Ruthie, MH

I have two of her daughters who are 12.5 (SH, CD) and 7 (JH), two grandsons who are 8 (SH) and 4 (MH) and a new granddaughter who is 19 weeks.

She had prime rib in her breakfast, will get more in her dinner tonight. EVERYONE will get some vanilla ice cream and cookies to celebrate tonight.

She has been a wonderful part of our lives and has given us some wonderful progeny We are thrilled to see her chalk up another year.

MWK

Re: SIXTEEN years old today!

WOW - that's so wonderful to hear! HAPPY BIRTHDAY & enjoy the party!!

God bless her! I wish they all could live as long. Happy birthday and lots of hugs.

How BLESSED you are to have your wonderful girl so long...that is marvelous! I am very happy for you!

Congratulations on such a long and productive life from your girl. I know Rascal's owner and will copy your post to her. She will be pleased to hear about his daughter. He lived to a good old age, too, but I think she has him beat. In fact, I met Ruthie while she was in Wisconsin to be bred to Rascal and watched her train!

Peggy, I have known Marilyn for years and she knows Scarlett is still alive and well.

Thanks for your kind words.

MWK

Luv the picture of her on your website "fluffing" her bed!

Happy Birthday Scarlett!!!

Happy Birthday!!! I LOVE the seniors. You are a lucky pup to have her for so long.

You are very fortunate to have your girl so long. Congratulations and Happy Birthday!