Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Progesterone's at Potomac

Has anyone had to do progesterone's at the Potomac? Who do you go to? Mother nature may have me waiting on the perfect moment when at the shows

Re: Progesterone's at Potomac

Lucky you...........There will be several Repro vets at the show....unless you are doing frozen or having seamen shipped to the show there will be many old timers who can also tell you if your girl is ready to party! WoW what a selection of boys you will have on hand so to speak!

Maybe...but you have to go off show grounds to do "it".

She will only be with me if my selected Stud will be there, and since he just got his CH I believe he will be! Of course I will check.
Would the parking lot of Macy's be off grounds

I did them at the vet clinic listed on the premium many years ago, unfortunatley they did a Plasma Relaxin assay and wouldn't refund my money even though they did the wrong test. I would check and make sure they can do the test before you go.
I did do my own Premates at the show in '99 and the one time I needed help pulling blood Kathy Sneider was more than helpful!! It worked out well

Norman Roskin is in the general vicinity. His website is OSSVH-stands for Olney Sandy Springs Vet Hospital. He sometimes comes to watch the show. But he can do an in house and he does the progesterone assay test, or he will send it out and will get the results the same day. I hightly recommend Norman. He also is a Lab owner. He had one of my Chocolate girls and how has a boy from Bernadette Brown. He is a great guy.

NHL
Lucky you...........There will be several Repro vets at the show....unless you are doing frozen or having seamen shipped to the show there will be many old timers who can also tell you if your girl is ready to party! WoW what a selection of boys you will have on hand so to speak!

Wow we can have "seamen" shipped to the show? That will definitely make for great parties at the shows this year!

maybe some King Crab legs will come with those frozen seamen!

Personally I perfer Dungeness..it's a much sweeter meat. Ok, so when I do a breeding I always think go little seamen go..although I've heard them refered as Little Mark Spitzs' when the bitch has 10 or more pups

Well I'm glad we all had some fun with this post
I will definitely use the information provided and enjoyed the chuckles and smiles along the way too
Thanks for all the information.
See you all at the Potomac.

Anchors Aweigh!!

Can I have some Seamen ordered for myself too?

Ooo La la!!!