Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
BISS with Hunt Test Title?

Is there a list for BISS, BIS Ch Labrador with Hunt Test titles?

Re: BISS with Hunt Test Title?

http://www.deeprunretrievers.com/pedigree/pedhero.htm

BIS BISS AM/BDA CH SHADOWGLEN AUGUSTUS, CDX, RAE, SH, CGC, TDI
http://shadowglenlabradors.com/

MBIS BISS GR CH. Double Dutch DArtagnion JH RN OAP AJP WC.
http://www.doubledutchlabs.com/dart.html

BISS CH Wilcare Leisure Suit Larry JH

BISS CH Sunspots Lace Em UP JH

(didn't say it had to be boys)

Also Buzz (BIS BISS CH Aquarius Centercourt Delight JH) received his JH I think at 9 years of age or something like that, he has I believe the most BISs of all labs, ever.

Bonnie

Here's another one,
BISS Ch. Sher-Mi Front Runner, JH,WC Heard he's running for SH this spring.

A JH on a CHAMPION is nice to see but a SH is as close as you'll get to the MH. I highly respect those breeders that continue after a JH onto a SH or MH. It takes a special dog and committed owner to continue past the JH in my humble opinion.

Well there's BISS CH. Dickendall Buckstone Deck the Halls MH. Not a choc. Not a BIS. A very pretty boy with a stellar pedigree.

I love Decker too! It just shows it's not easy to finish a conformation championship at the same time as running JH, then SH and MH.

I would guess Decker is major pointed towards his CH after looking at his page and would not be surprised to see him finish soon. Another dog with more than a JH that I have alot of respect for. http://www.dickendall.com/decker.html

Decker is a Champion...he finished a while ago. Lovely boy!

There we are again!!!!!!!

The boy that just won Westminster

BIS BISS GCH CH Kaltrav Caribbean Cruise JH

http://www.honorbrightlabs.com/calypso.html

The gorgeous - BISS Am Ch Talimars Stellar Performance JH who is 10 points away from GCH!

I dont think Dapper has won a BISS, but hes a handsome fella: Ch. Safari's Dapper Dan at LegaSea, JH, WC, CGC "Dapper"

Bono: Am CH UCH SHR AGI Endeavor Piccadilly Gotta Wear Shades JH NA NAJ WC CGC TDI

And his pretty kennel mate: CAN BISS Am CH Piccadilly's Hidden Covey JH WC

What I would love to see is the Hyspire girls getting their crew some hunting titles on their handsome boys!

breeder
There we are again!!!!!!!

I am curious as to your experience in showing, hunt tests, obedience. I get the feeling that you are simply frustrated because you have a dog who you think is ch material, but always loses out to more substantial dogs. You don't seem to realize the amount of time involved in getting these respective titles. You can love your dog for what it is, but don't get mad at the others who accomplish more.

I love seeing any titles. From CGC to the highest in ob, therapy dogs, WC to MH. I like to see you have a smart dog. I like to see some love to retrive, some do it for us and don't have the drive others do. Some have money to pay to take them all the way to a Champion or MH degree and some don't they do what they can on their own. I don't care what they do I just know most Labradors are smart enough to get titles and most just do it for us. What a beautiful Breed. Now if we can just keep them that way !

Ch Dickendall Buckstone Deck the Halls MH got all of his points at Specialtie Shows.

Stella Fan
What I would love to see is the Hyspire girls getting their crew some hunting titles on their handsome boys!

Well then, have a look at SR. Ch. Hyspire Slim Shady JH,WCX on the Drycreek Labradors website, http://www.drycreeklabradors.com/Slim.htm.

Just curious...how about an example of one of your dogs?

I thought the topic was BIS, BISS CHs with hunting titles.

on topic
I thought the topic was BIS, BISS CHs with hunting titles.

imho
It just shows it's not easy to finish a conformation championship at the same time as running JH, then SH and MH.

Actually, it is quite manageable to do conformation shows and run JH at the same time (just not the same day). I do it with my dogs all the time - they will go to a show one day and a hunt test/or field training the next. I find that my dogs' coats are much nicer and their muscles are well-toned when they are out working, which keeps them in good condition for showing. If a dog is biddable and has good natural instincts, it does not take a lot of training to prepare a dog to run JH, nor is it physically demanding - a dog that is in shape should have no problem. SH requires more training but if someone is willing to put in the time, it is manageable. MH is another story, although I know of a dog that finished his MH very quickly (entirely owner handled)and is already halfway to his CH in very limited showing, so it can be done with the right dog.

People can do both, at least at the lower levels of field work, without having to sacrifice one interest for the other.

Another girl...

MBISS, Can/Am Ch. Rivercove's Ariba Ariba, JH, WCI, CGN, TT

Here's another girl my Multiple BISS CH Hyspire Ghoststone Gloria, JH

BISS Eng SH Ch/Am Ch/multiple other Ch Ole', JH was also a 'Trialer' in France. The girl who leased him in the US had the requirements when I inquired in 2006 and they were impressive! He was novice owner handled to his Ch and JH and although didn't finish from specialties only, got two five point majors at specialties.
Mary

Slim was BISS from the classes under Margaret Brown at SDLRC in 2005!

I think Ch Hyspire Darktown Bandit, CD, JH also may have a BISS win?

BISS Ch Hyspire Hot to Trot, JH is another.

Frenchman
BISS Eng SH Ch/Am Ch/multiple other Ch Ole', JH was also a 'Trialer' in France. The girl who leased him in the US had the requirements when I inquired in 2006 and they were impressive! He was novice owner handled to his Ch and JH and although didn't finish from specialties only, got two five point majors at specialties.
Mary

Love this boy!

Multiple BISS CH Skye's Big Black Guy CD JH

BISS Ch. Forestwood Gone Hollywood At Montview JH, RN, WC

He is currently training for his SH.

Hey on this thread...My sweetie, Noah, BISS Ch. Sher-Mi Front Runner, JH, WC., is indeed going to be running SH and if the stars all line up nicely, MH too. I have high hopes for him to be my first Ch/MH. He is so fun to watch.