Even partial results would be welcome!

Re: SDLRC day 2 results?

BOB: CH Hyspire Mainland Pedal To The Medal
BOS: CH Alibi's Talkin' Smack
WD/BOW NEW CH Weikenlin's I Wish Upon A Star
RWD: Jenny Dm-2 Of Lab Space
WB/JAM: Annight Get Your Motor Runnin'
RWB/Best Puppy: Caerleons There's A Kind of Hush

Sorry I did not get sweeps. It's been a LONG day and I just got home and got dogs settled, but since no one else has posted results, here are some of the big winners.

I also wanted to add that it was a pleasure to show to both breeder/judges this weekend. I was especially impressed by the way Sue Willumsen ran her Best of Breed ring today. Apparently Spring is in the air and with bitches in heat, the boys were just going crazy yesterday. Ms. Willumsen brought all her specials, non-regular class winners and WD/WB in the ring and then promptly dismissed all the girls while she went over the boys. I handled the young chocolate WD both days and yesterday, it was tough (plus it was pouring down rain). Today, without the bitches in heat in the ring, the boys definitely showed much better! After the judge made her cut, she let us leave the ring while she went over her bitches. It was nice because it allowed the boys some more down time. So to Ms. Willumsen, KUDOS for a well-run ring and a nice job judging today! THANKS!

CONGRATULATIONS AGAIN TO ALL THE WINNERS! It was great to see everyone this weekend

Congrats to Hyspire on Danika's BISS win!!! Way to go!!

Congrats to all the other winners as well!

Thanks for posting the results. Congratulations to all.

Could someone please tell me where can I find the complete results with the names of all the dogs entered.
Thank you.

Please
Could someone please tell me where can I find the complete results with the names of all the dogs entered.
Thank you.

I'm sorry Please, but I don't think the results/catalog will be posted as it appears the show secretary, Sharon Licciardi (www.slicciardi.com), doesn't post them on her site. The AKC will have full results of all class placements (no sweeps).

If there's a specific dog/class you are intested in you can email me and I will let you know who was entered. Results were not posted at the show so I did not mark my catalog.

I had the pleasure of showing Caerleons There's a Kind of Hush to not only Best Puppy both days, RWB( Sunday), But also Best in Sweeps on Sunday too! I am planning on stealing her from my good friend Janet Peters!!

Congratulations to all of the winners! And a special congratulations to Ken & Linda Weikert, Tricia Kauhn & Kevin Seifert on your new CH!

Thanks Dianne for your updates! And way to go on handling Toby to his CH

Jan
Congratulations to all of the winners! And a special congratulations to Ken & Linda Weikert, Tricia Kauhn & Kevin Seifert on your new CH!

Thanks Dianne for your updates! And way to go on handling Toby to his CH

You're welcome Jan and thanks. It was my pleasure to show such a promising young boy! He really enjoys the ring and is quite a showoff!! LOL

This is Tricia and Kevin's first champion and in less than 7 months of very limited showing.

I know that Linda is smiling down on her boy.

Laura, I live closer to Janet... I will steal the lovely Caerlons There's a Kind of Hush first!

I didn't see Best Veteran's in Sweeps posted... congratulations Helayne Zoota on winning two more with BISS CH Layney's Persuasive Storm aka Percey!

Congratulations to all the winners! Thank you SDLRC for hosting the shows in such inclement weather! (I know, people back east laugh at us for considering pouring rain and strong winds as tough-to-deal-with weather!)