Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
News from Brazil

It is with great pleasure that I would like to announce our Event in March.
on the 18th of March we are holding the first Brazilian Council´s Specialty for the Labrador Retriever - judged by Margaret Litherland (Oakhouse) And on the 19th March, together with the 58th Panamerican All Breeds show another Specialty for Labs, supported by the Sao Paulo Labrador Club (CPL) judged by Tom Grant (Simenden) To top it off on the Sunday, Mrs. Margaret Grant will judge labs at the 59th Panamerican Breed Show. We would be delighted if our colleagues abroad could join us. Full information can be seen on the link:- www.kcsp.com.br Or those who know me can email me
All this is thanks to Dr. Paulo Henrique Aguiar (our organizer and host) to Roberto Rodrigues, co-ordinator of the council and to the Clube Paulista de Labrador.
best wishes and hope to see you! Romy J Hochfield - Zack´s English Labs

Re: News from Brazil

Romy J Hochfield
It is with great pleasure that I would like to announce our Event in March.
on the 18th of March we are holding the first Brazilian Council´s Specialty for the Labrador Retriever - judged by Margaret Litherland (Oakhouse) And on the 19th March, together with the 58th Panamerican All Breeds show another Specialty for Labs, supported by the Sao Paulo Labrador Club (CPL) judged by Tom Grant (Simenden) To top it off on the Sunday, Mrs. Margaret Grant will judge labs at the 59th Panamerican Breed Show. We would be delighted if our colleagues abroad could join us. Full information can be seen on the link:- www.kcsp.com.br Or those who know me can email me
All this is thanks to Dr. Paulo Henrique Aguiar (our organizer and host) to Roberto Rodrigues, co-ordinator of the council and to the Clube Paulista de Labrador.
best wishes and hope to see you! Romy J Hochfield - Zack´s English Labs
There are a further two links for thos wishing more information.www.cbrl.com.br
http://www.cbrl.com.br/eventos2011.htm

Excellent judges, will surely be a beautiful event, congratulations to the Council and Labrador CPL.

Good luck, please publish the results.

thank you for your good wishes, Just wish I knew who I was talking to. And - sure ! We will publish the results.

Good Luck with your show. Please share pictures as well as results.

Regards

Olivia
Australia

Thanks so much Olivia