Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Freehold NJ cluster results?

Just curious if there has been any word on the Freehold cluster results Thurs- Monday. Rau will not post results for awhile. I know area handlers were trying to build majors.

Re: Freehold NJ cluster results?

They were majors all 5 days. Division 2 is going to be easy to build majors with the new point schedule. Division 1 is double! By the time Rau posts results, nobody cares anymore!

BISS Can Ch Tabatha's Autumn Rustle took WD and BOB yesterday and today!

Congratulations to Sue McDermid of Kilmaurs!

Im sorry but thats all I know.

Since you asked, I am proud to make a shameless brag.
Folklaur has a New Champion.
"Nevel" won the majors on Thursday and Saturday to finish his AKC title.
So, he is now Am.Can.Ch.Folklaur Neverending Story.
He was moved up to specials and won Select Dog today.

Thanks! Congrats to the winners listed thus far!

Woa who, Laura. Congrats
Marion

Congratulations Laura !!! congrats to all the other winners as well.

Today WB/BOS was Stephanie Forte and Phil Hess's pretty yellow bitch Brookberry's American Dream.
And my Lilly, Ch. Forestwood's Unbelievable was select bitch on the 2 days she was entered, Sat and Mon. She now has the 3 majors needed for her grand championship!
I also know that Betsy Broyd's Devonshire's Hanky Panky At Ridgecrest was WB on Fri for the major and Tabatha's Sunfest Merry was WB on Thurs and Sat and finished.
Congrats to all the winners for the long 5 days!

keep those "shameless" brags coming ... congrats to you Laura and to my friend, Leslie.

Congratulations to all the winners. Well done.

Congratulations Laura, way to go! What a weekend for you!

Is there any way we could ask Rau to post the results sooner , like MBF? And ask them to separate the classes, not bunch them all into open????

Congrats to Carol Heidl for breeding Tabatha's Autumn Rustle and Ch Tabatha's Sunfest Merry! Congrats also to Noel and Sue of Kilmaurs! Congrats as well to the other winners!

Send Rau an email letting them know what you think. They need a little nudge.

Congratulations to Laura for her new champion and to all the winners. Congrats to Sue McDermid from Canada for the nice wins.

Congratulations to everyone with the nice wins!

Forestwood
Today WB/BOS was Stephanie Forte and Phil Hess's pretty yellow bitch Brookberry's American Dream.
And my Lilly, Ch. Forestwood's Unbelievable was select bitch on the 2 days she was entered, Sat and Mon. She now has the 3 majors needed for her grand championship!
I also know that Betsy Broyd's Devonshire's Hanky Panky At Ridgecrest was WB on Fri for the major and Tabatha's Sunfest Merry was WB on Thurs and Sat and finished.
Congrats to all the winners for the long 5 days!

What a beautiful setting and the winners were all lovely. I had to smile at Nevel...he seemed to know it was a special weekend..and had "something to say." :)

Thank you everyone for the kind congratulations.
And Congratulations to all the other winners.

Very big congratulations, Laura!!! I bet you're thrilled:-)

Barb