Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Your Lab Club..How many in Total Officers and Directors on the Board

Hi Working on a ByLaws Committe... Please give the total On your Board=Officers and Directors. If you don't mind please give your club name, so in figuring an average I don't figure the same club twice Thanks, Nancy

Re: Your Lab Club..How many in Total Officers and Directors on the Board

Could you repeat your email address. The one provided was returned with errors. I'd be happy to respond for Miami Valley via private email. Thanks.

Most Labrador Retriever clubs list their board on their website. LRC, Inc. has a list: http://www.thelabradorclub.com/subpages/club_search_results.php?cri=bystate

It's a start

I think it all depends on how large the club is and the number of activities, events, and programs, etc are held by the club. Most clubs have working boards, and a large & busy club needs the valuable input of dedicated people ready to discuss ideas and put the time into making sure things run smoothly and in accordance with your existing By-Laws.

I'm sorry...put a comma, not a period..It's correct here

Dear Board member, Thank you for your imput but would you be ever so kind as to answer my question. Thanks, nancy

NHL
Hi Working on a ByLaws Committe... Please give the total On your Board=Officers and Directors. If you don't mind please give your club name, so in figuring an average I don't figure the same club twice Thanks, Nancy

Are you on your club's board of directors or the president? How will other clubs with less or more members help you with a By Laws Committee? Are you in charge of this?

I wish I could help but I'm in a newer club atm. Which club are you with please? We might need your help if you are larger then us and prolly are b/c we're newer and tiny. We're not even AKC approved yet.

Your email address has a comma *,* instead of a period . * before com I think. NHL, I also tried to e-mail you unsuccessfully. You need to type out your full email carefully and not in capital letters.

I hope you get your By Laws Committee done. Can you help us?

NHL
Dear Board member, Thank you for your imput but would you be ever so kind as to answer my question. Thanks, nancy

What is your question? Can you answer questions too?

NHL
Dear Board member, Thank you for your imput but would you be ever so kind as to answer my question. Thanks,nancy

Thanks,nancy ; *Board member* kindly said and did everything but set it up for you. Reread their post. You got a horse*load of information from him or her.

HELLO "??"....As my original post stated "I am on a by laws committe" which was appointed by the board of the club. Please feel free to email me if I can help you with your club.

I took the OP's question at face value. Asking for other clubs' officer/director numbers when reviewing bylaws makes sense. Another important number that should be taken into consideration is the ratio of the number of board members to total membership. Everything that "board member" said was good advice but didn't give the OP the info requested.