Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Spray Bottles

Has anyone found a spray bottle that lasts longer than 6 months! I just went to clean the puppy box and the trigger stopped pumping. Grrrrr. I feel like I should buy stock in the spray bottle companies. Maybe I should just invent one that works for years and make enough money to hire someone to clean the puppy pen
Anybody have luck with any spray bottles out there? I've tried Home Depot and Costco, both break down fast.

Re: Spray Bottles

I recycle spray bottles for shower cleaner, etc. they last quite awhile, and when they die, I have another waiting in the wings!

I bought a spray bottle from a vendor at a dog show. It's a "Double Mist" multi-purpose sprayer. A bit $$ ($15) but it has lasted. I'm sure you've seen them, they're bright orange and black. I think they come in 2 sizes. I bought the smaller size.

If you are near a tack shop, the spray bottles they sell for horses are super!!!!

Home Depot carries commercial spray bottles, look around where they keep their mops and brooms. I've never had one of these fail yet.