Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Labrador Retriever Club Of Greater Boston - Friday 06/17/11

Congratualtions to Jean-Louis Blais and CH Chablais Chouchou for Taking BOB.. What a Gorgeous Bitch and Handsome Fellow..

Big Cheers to Jean- Loius for for winning The Spectacular Basket at The LRCGB Raffle Table..

Re: Labrador Retriever Club Of Greater Boston - Friday 06/17/11

Congratulations Jean-Louis.. Wish I could of been there...

I would like to add a brag for my friend Kathy Cipriani and her lovely black boy Tullamore Midnight Hour AKA "Wilson" for taking WD and BOW on Friday! A much deserved and HUGE congratulation to both of them. Such a wonderful combination of great owner and dog! Congrats again my friend!

Big congratulations Kathy.

Big Congratulations to All Winners....~~~~
CHeers to Jean-Louis for his BOB~~~

The Show was spectacular.. I enjoyed making new friends nad seeing old friends.

Thank you very much for your kind congratulations.
You and your gang did a fabulous job with the raffle. The Club should be happy to have such good members.

Well I have been busting at the seams waiting for Kathy to write in her magnificent brag so I can publicly say WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

When you and Wilson took WD everyone was soooo happy and excited fo you... When I got back to the car the DH asked me what all the screaming was all about.

Very well deserved.... You did a great job handling him and he is a very handsome boy!

Soon he will be an Am Ch....
CONGRATS!

Congratulations Jean-Louis! Chou Chou's BOB and the Big raffle basket!

Big congratulations to Kathy, Wilson, and all the other winners too!

Thank you everyone for all the support and hugs and cheers yesterday at the show. The cheers that erupted when the judge pointed at Wilson and me were wonderful, and the smiles and congratulations after we left the ring were heartwarming. It was truly a special day.
I want to congratulate all the winners. Wilson and I were in some pretty amazing company!

Congratulations to all of the winners!

Im looking forward to that yummy lobster next year :)