Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Greater Boston Speciaty - Thank You

The LRCGB we would like to thank everyone for attending our Specialty.

Congratulations to all of the winners. Beautiful dogs and lovely puppies. Results are posted on Infodog.

Thank you to all of the folks who volunteered their time to make the show fun and sucessful!

See to you all next June.

Lisa

Re: Greater Boston Speciaty - Thank You

Thank you for putting on such a GREAT show! I had a wonderful time as always.....The dogs were lovely, the judges were great and most of all the club members were so helpful and kind to anyone with a question or problem. I had the best time sitting under Beth Volle's pop-up tent talking and laughing with everyone......laughter is most definitely good for the soul! Thanks again LRCGB, I look forward to another fabulous show next year!

I thought the LRCGB show went very well this year . The weather was good, the food was great, the raffle table did awesome..........and the auction was a hit as always.Most importantly there was some beautiful dogs this year. A job well done.

I'd like to join Lisa in thanking all who came to our specialty. We had fun in the sun, and the rain was not too much pain. The food was good, the companionship marvelous. Thank you for supporting our show!

Barb

Thanks to the Boston club for another great specialty - their 20th! Lobstah dinnah was a great time, as always! Congrats to all the winners!

P.S. Hey Mel, did you watch "My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding" on Friday night?

Oh Beth...I missed it! I took a nap instead. There is always next time. Don't forget Toddlers and Tiaras and the Sister Wives! WINK!!

The LRCGB Specialty was Award Winning..Lisa Kinsman orchestrated this event with Success and Style..All Members who were involved in this Specialty showed True Team Spirit. A special thanks to Lynda Jarrett for making the Snack Shack A Hit..
The dogs were handsome and The bitches were gorgeous.
We had a blast !!!Kudos To All Winners !!!

Hello This was my first year for this specialty. It was very good. Nice spot for labs and plenty of friendly people.The prizes for all winning classes were very generous.i had the pleasure of having the lobster dinner with Sue Willumsen doing a fabulous auction.The raffle table was incredible.
I will definately be there next year..

I want to add my kudos to the club, especially Lisa, who took the time to write a personal note to everyone who stayed at the host hotel, thanking them for their entries and welcoming them to the show.