Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
K-9 Show Stopper

Anyone use this product? opinions? Thanks!

Re: K-9 Show Stopper

I used it to try to get coat back faster, but I just got a fat dog.

Thanks Nicole. Don't want fat dogs, LOL!

nicole
I used it to try to get coat back faster, but I just got a fat dog.

Ditto

I didn't feed as much as the label said, so the dogs didn't gain weight, but they got no coat benefit either. Oh well.

Animal Naturals K9 Show Stopper Human Grade Ingredients:

Beef fat, Stabilized rice bran, Chicken, Silica dioxide, Chicken oil, Beef, Ceatine monohydrate, Canola oil, Safflower oil, Stabilized flax, Extra virgin olive oil, Evening primrose oil, whole egg, FOS (fructo-oligosaccharides),Red cabbage, Sprouted broccoli, Citrus bioflavinoids, L-Glutamine, L-Arginine, L-Taurine, L-Carnitine, Freeze dried blueberry powder, Lactobacillus acidophilus casei/latis, Potassium chloride, magnesium oxide, Sodium Chloride, Plant-derived DHA, Potassium iodide, Choline bitartrate, Vitamin E, Pyridoxine HCL, Lycopene, Beta Carotene, Inositol,Di-calcium phosphate, Copper gluconate, Zinc oxide, Folic acid, Thiamine monohydrate, Calcium lactate, PABA, Hyaluronic acid, Sodium selenite, Cobalamin.

Looks like a nice mix of vitamins and FAT!

I have used it on both my Siberians and the Labs and I found it did nothing for the Labs, but worked well with the Siberians. It does cause weight gain so you do not need to feed the recommended amount on the container. At first I double it for about a week then taper back to maybe a scoop a day and it works fine. I think it is probably better for the Siberian type of coat than the Lab coats. Just my experience.