Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Isn't Winnebago this weekend?

Any results yet? Please.

Re: Isn't Winnebago this weekend?

Congratulations to Paul and Tina Jewitt on finishing Howie out of the Open Yellow class!!!!!! Their very first homebred champion. Ch. Huckleberry's How Do You Like Me Now?

Thank you Heidi! That must have been from Friday, congratulations Paul, Tina and Howie!

Anyone know WD & WB?

YAY!!! Congrats to all of the winners and a big congrats to Howie, Tina and Paul!

Huckleberry's How do you like Me Now? WD
Kristin Stefek's boy Rocky RWD
Sorry I haven't heard any other results from today's show!

Steve & Sheri's Mason (Big Sky Stone Cutter) went BOB, I believe Barbara Reisig's yellow girl , Inselheim Sea Coral went WB - congratulations to all!

Thank you all for the wonderful calls, emails and texts expressing your heartfelt congratulations for Mason (MBISS GR CH Big Sky's Stone Kutter) completing his Grand Championship today with his Best of Breed win at the Winnebago Specialty.

We are very thankful to Judge Nancy Arbuckle, the club members and show committee, exhibitors and spectators who were there in support. This club consistently goes all out to make everyone feel welcome and have a good time.

We also want to congratulate all the winners today. Seeing the lineups in both Winners classes and Sweepstakes was very nice. Good quality all around.

Of course we want to extend a special congratulations to Dawn Nacey for taking Best In Sweeps with her 7 month old boy, Slate - Empress Clean Slate ( MASON X DIVA). He is a youngster showing he is going to make a name for himself in the ring. He made Dad very proud.

Congratulations Tina, Paul and Howie are your new champion!! I bet Blake is so proud of his son!

Congratulations to Shari and Steve on Mason's GCH title! That is outstanding!

Congratulations to the rest of the winners :)

Can someone point me in the right direction where I can view the full results for this specialty. Thank you.

I think the club usually posts results on their website after a few days.

Congrats to Brenda Toepfer for her girl Terli - Ch Isthmus Terlingua of Tedco, who at 9 years young took best Veteran, Best of Opp. and a Select! Way to go Terli Girly, we love you!

HUGE Congratulations to all the winners!! Paul & Tina, I knew it was only a matter of time before that wonderful boy finished, but it was extra special to be there and share in your special moment- even if it came a few seconds later than you originally thought, lol! Steve & Shari, Mason is an absolutely stunning boy, definitely very deserving of that BISS, and you have every right to be proud of him & his babies! You are both beautiful people and we so enjoyed getting to meet you & your dogs. HUGE Congrats on finishing Mason's GCH!!

It was a fabulous weekend and it was great to meet so many wonderful people. This club does an absolutely fantastic job! It was our first trip to Winnebago and we felt right at home. We will definitely be back!

An extra special Thank You goes out to all the hardworking members of the Winnebago LRC! Thank you so much for everything you do. It really does make a difference!

I would like to thank Nancy Arbuckle for awarding Howie WD and BOW and finishing his Championship! WOW! This is a memory that I will never forget! THANK YOU!

I also, would like to thank those of you at the show that were rooting for Howie and Rusty! The cheering and clapping each time they moved in the ring was nothing less then amazing! I think Howie knew you were cheering him on and kept him going in the heat!! Thanks!!

HUGE congratulations to Shari, Steve, and Mason! Mason looked great!

Thanks to the club and club members that work so hard to put this show on.
Always a great show to attend. Congrats to all the winners and those that placed!