Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
thank you brag

On Thursday I had my 11 year old bitch entered at the LRCGB specialty... she is not a typey dog but she looks like a lab and is fairly great having titled in Obedience, rally (3 venues) Agility (1 venue) and having over 250 therapy dog visits to her credit.. She won her vets class and went in for best of breed,

you folks are mostly breeders, this may not be a pivotal moment for many of you but....

to take my beloved companion, multi-titled dog into best of breed at a lab specialty, it is a day I will remember for the rest of my life. Hawke has now done it all, and I am so very very proud of her... sure we got nothing out of best of breed, except a very nice judge who went over her like she was the next best thing... people clapped and cheered and she soaked it up....

thank you labrador world for letting her shine in every venue!!!

barb and Hawke

Re: thank you brag

Congratulations! What a very special day for you both!

Congratulations Barb and Hawke!

Congratulations Barb & Hawke. Watching the lovely old veterans always brings a tear to my eye! What a great old gal.....

Hello Barbara and Hawke,
What magnificent dayS for the both of you..And Yes It was Star Studded moment.Kudos to YOU Both...
Thanks for all your support and advice... Wade thanks Hawke as well.. We both HAD a couple of "SPECIAL" learning curves during the event.

Congrats Barb, you should be very proud of your girl
What a special day to always remember!

Your story just gave me goosebumps! What a big day for you and your girl Hawke!

You have every reason to be proud !

Congrats to you and your girl!

I also have a "Chay" daughter in our home - she is a week older than your girl - she has old Lobuff on her dam side.

It must be a testament to the lines - ours also does fun dog "stuff" - She has her CD, is working on her RE (RN at age 10 1/2, RA at 11), is hubby's best-est hunting partner and will be working on her WC/ JH this summer at the tender age of 11 years young! In her younger years she was my #1 hospital visitation dog.

You and Hawke deserve the highest praise for all that you do together. Kudos!!!

As I have told you before, you humble me with your Labs' accomplishments -- all of them! You're an amazing trainer with beautiful, smart, loving Labrador Retrievers that shine under your care and training. Congratulations!!

Barbara