Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
UPDATE ON EMAILS AND CALLS (DOGS)

JUST WANTED TO LET EVERYONE KNOW THAT I AM WORKING ON GETTING COMPUTER UP AND RUNNING. GOT ONE HOME COMPUTER WORKING TODAY BUT ARE HAVING TROUBLE GETTING EXTERNAL
HARD DRIVE WORKING. I WILL GO TO THE COMPUTER SHOP TOMORROW TO TRY TO GET THINGS FIGURED OUT. ONCE I GET THAT UP AND RUNNING I WILL START CALLING AND DOING EMAILS FOR THE DOGS... ALL DOG INFO IS ON THE HARD DRIVE AND IT WILL MAKE IT EASIER FOR ME.
I STARTED PULLING ALL PAPER WORK AND IT JUST GOT TO OVER WHELMING FOR ME. I AM UNDER A LOT OF STRESS AT THE MOMENT AND JUST DON'T HAVE MUCH PATIENTS. SO PLEASE KNOW I AM NOT IGNORING ALL OF YOU JUST TRYING TO GET IT WERE INFO IS AT MY FINGER TIPS SO I CAN ANSWER ANY QUESTION YOU MAY HAVE ABOUT THE DOGS... THANK YOU REBECCA

Re: UPDATE ON EMAILS AND CALLS (DOGS)

Rebecca,

I haven't contacted you and won't be for a dog but want to wish you all of the best, with your dogs and your life.

Things will get better. Look at what you have, a beautiful child and a significant other to lean on. The family can lean on each other through all of this and the dogs will do the rest showing you lots of love.

Don't sell too many dogs, things will turn around. Perhaps co-owns with the right breeders will work for you until you're back on your feet. That's just a thought for what it's worth.

Remember Google can tell you much about any person you might be working with, don't be afraid to use it. Many of us do for puppy buyers.

You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.