Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
New Champion Master Hunter

It is my great pleasure and pride to present the latest MASTER HUNTER: AKC/UKC Ch Viking Hil'Die Tanzbarin, RA, MH. (Am/Can Ch Aquarius Centercourt Delight,JH,WC x Viking Zinka Dew,CD,JH,RA,WCI,CGC,CC).

Hildi is just over six years old, finished her Am Championship in six weeks with three majors, and then finished her Senior Hunter title a year later. Her Senior series was a sleigh ride with four out of five passes for her title. For her Master legs she ran seven tests and passed the required five for her title on July 1st, 2011!

Hildi is only the third yellow female CH/MH on the LRC record books, and the 51st to date. She was totally breeder/owner/handled to her Master title.

Many thanks to everyone who had a hand in getting Hildi to this point in her career..there are many of you and you know who you are (Gerrie and I really appreciate each of you).

I also thank Gerrie Owren for trusting me when I pushed and listening to me when I said 'REST', and for sharing this awesome girl with me at Grampian. We love our Hildi the Dancing Bear!

It takes a whole team to achieve what we've done. GO TEAM! and ON TO THE NEXT!

Robin Anderson & Gerrie Owren
Grampian Labradors

Re: New Champion Master Hunter

Well that deserves a round of applause!!!

Huge congratulations Robin and Gerrie! That is fantastic!!
Hildi is a pretty girl who is very lucky to have you!

Oh woot woot and a HUGE CONGRATS to you, Robin and Hildi!!!

Congratulations to you both. Trainability and desire is going strong. Yea!

HUGE Congratulations!!! You all have every right to be proud! An AWESOME accomplishment! WTG Hildi!!

WOW, WOW!!!!!!!!!!! Big Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulation! That's wonderful!

Huge congratulations to you and your great Labbie! What an accomplishment. I would say more but I am rendered speechless by the magnitude of what you have accomplished!

Toni

Jul 6th, 2011 - 2:15 AM

Huge congratulations Robin and Gerrie! That is wonderful!

What a wonderful achievement for Hildie. Congrats Gerrie and Robin. You have all worked so very hard.

Hildi is a wonderful girl..always up for something to do - Just like her father - BUZZ!
A special thanks to Robin and Kathy Mines...they had the faith that Hildi Bear could be a Champion!! Does take a team!! I have best team! Thanks everyone. Gerrie

Robin and Gerri, congratulations doesn't seem like a big enough word, but congratulations will have to do.
What an accomplishment.

That is outstanding! Congratulations to everyone involved :)

Congratulations! That's quite an accomplishment.

An impressive accomplishment indeed! Congrats!!

Congratulations!

Big congratulations, especially on finishing both titles yourself. Minor correction- I think Hildi is the 52nd Ch MH, as Earl Thomas recently finished his boy Cash. That takes nothing away from what you have accomplished.

HUGE congratulations to everyone involved and especially to Hildie!!!

Congrats as well on Tiki completing her Canadian Championship end of June at Trois Rivieres ..

Go Team!!

Nothing a nice as a Dual purpose Lab getting such great and well-earned recognition. Congratulations to you and Hildi!

Congratulations! Lots to be proud of there!

Huge Congratulations To Hildi The Dancing Bear, ,Robin, and Gerrie..I am fan of YOU all.!!!.
Cheers to all The Grampian Labradors...I love Ya!!

Just outstanding. That is alot of hard work for all and a smart girl to get it done..big CONGRATS to you all. Love those working dogs.

CONGRATULATIONS! Team Hildi.

That is spectacular! What an accomplishment. Love that working ability.

Kudos to you both!

Big Congratulations Robin, Gerrie and Hildi, what a terrific accomplishment!

Thanks again everyone!!
I did take a day off ..now I am on to the next...
Hopefull Dazzle and DaisyMae will follow in Hildi's paw prints.

Thumbs up all around! What a wonderful accomplishment!! So proud of you both and of course, Hildi!!! Now go and celebrate!

I was the one who counted for Robin and Gerrie, and if some dog's accomplishment didn't make the LRC site in time, well chew me up for not being psychic.... Yeah to Hildi Bear, 51 or 52 and 3rd Yellow female to go CH MH.. its a huge accomplishment , took a lot of work and worthy of huge praise....

barb

Free Forum powered by Bravenet