Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
AKC CH Foxred Bitch, It's a First!

It is with Great pleasure & so much Excitment to let everyone know about my foxred girl Dancer "Elkens Fire Dancer".

Today Dancer finished her AKC Championship under judge Jeffrey Pepper in WA. Going BOB over specials!

Dancer is the first foxred bitch to finish an AKC Championship in the history of Labradors.

Re: AKC CH Foxred Bitch, It's a First!

Huge congratulations Eleonore! Such a wonderful and historic achievement.

Congratulations with your Dancer!
I wonder why no other Fox red bitch hasn't finished their champion ship titles before???

Soooo happy for you Eleonore! Now get that Hotsie girl out!

Congratulations - she's gorgeous!

Congratulations !! Dancer's a beautiful girl.

Congratulations! She is a wonderful girl!

Huge congratulations ..... well deserved! Did you have the thrill of handling her yourselfor was she out with a handler?

WOW

BIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG CONGRATULATIONS

Congratulations! she is a beautiful girl, you must be so very proud!

Eleonore, I am so happy for you and Dancer! Congratulations, this is one for the record books!

Yes, I had the Thrill of putting one of Dancer's majors on her. Ellen Cottingham got her first major and most of her singles. I took her to OR last week and handed her back to Ellen who finished Dancer. Dancer's finish was her 5th BOB! She won her championship in style!

Congratulations on making such good history with a fox red!

Was told my web site link was not working. Helps if I put it down correctly, LOL :)

www.elkenslabradors.com

Hopefully this one will work :)

Congratulations Eleonore ! always loved the pics you shared on the 4u list years ago!

-and to be a first :-) woohoo!

WOOOOOHOOOOO!! BIG Texas style Congratulations! Very Happy for you both!! Great job and How exciting to be the first!!!

Eleonore Diehr
It is with Great pleasure & so much Excitment to let everyone know about my foxred girl Dancer "Elkens Fire Dancer".

Today Dancer finished her AKC Championship under judge Jeffrey Pepper in WA. Going BOB over specials!

Dancer is the first foxred bitch to finish an AKC Championship in the history of Labradors.

Congratulations Eleonore on Dancer's 1st AKC foxred bitch Championship!

Huge congratulations Eleonore and your beautiful girl!

AKC CH Foxred Bitch, It's a First!

Thank you Everyone! Dancer finishing her Championship is a dream come true for me!
I am looking forward in showing her in OR at Rose City Specailty this week in the Best of Breed ring! I will be the one with the big smile as I am running with her.