Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Sad News - Judy Trevino

I am very sad to report that long-time Labrador Lover and Exhibitor, Judy Trevino of MI, passed away this morning from Ovarian Cancer. I believe Judy was a founding member of Huron River Lab Club. Judy adored her dogs, they were her family, and the last 5 years, shared her home with one of my Cavaliers, "Lily", who she showed to her AM & CAN Championships.

"Lily" is now back with me and we are both missing Judy today..

Say a prayer for her, please.

Regards,

Leslee Pope
Huntcrest Kennels

Re: Sad News - Judy Trevino

So sorry to hear that news. Bless her friends and family.

So sorry to hear this news. My prayers to her family and friends that are missing her.

My prayers to everyone. Godspeed Judy

Very sad news

Yes, Judy, Jan Stolarevsky and I were the founding members of HRLRC back in 1979.

Judy will be missed.

Trevino, Judy Lynn July 23, 2011. Age 59. Loving sister of Virginia (Daniel) Mulvihill. Dear aunt of Michael (Tracey) and David (Rebekah, M.D.) Mulvihill. Great-aunt of Carli Mulvihill. Preceded in death by her parents Margarito and Antonette Trevino. Judy was one of the original charter members of Huron River Labrador Retriever Club of Michigan, which carries on with hundreds of members. She was owner of Allegra Labrador Kennels as well. In addition, Judy was a long-time employee of the Westwood School District. Resting at the L.J. Griffin Funeral Home, 7707 Middlebelt Rd. (at Ann Arbor Trl.) Monday 2-9 p.m. Scripture service at 7 p.m. Instate Tuesday 9 a.m. at Ss. Simon and Jude Catholic Church, 32500 Palmer Rd. (W. of Merriman) until time of mass at 10 a.m. Share a "Memorial Tribute" with the family at griffinfuneralhome.com