Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
I am pleased to announce

A new U-OCH! (UKC OTCH)

My sweet little Kodi earned her U-OCH yesterday, my very first Obedience Championship! Done in relative style, and in just one year of limited competition (4 weekends of competition), 3 HC's and 2 HIT Kodi has made me very proud!

NOW, Kodi can relax and ovulate!! (It has been 8 months since her last heat) I really wanted her to have an OTCH/U-OCH before I bred her, and so it is!

Ms. Putt-Putt is now known as

U-OCH SHR URO2 GRCH BIMBS BBI Belle's Kodiak Dreamweaver UDX3 OM3 RAE JH ASCA-CD WCX CGC TT (Kodi…aka "Sparky")

Re: I am pleased to announce

Impressive! congratulations.

Wow! That is really an accomplishment Congrats to both of you on your hard work !

CONGRATS, That is wonderful. Smart dog and alot of hard work.

congratulations

Wow, that's quite an alphabet after her name! Congratulations to both of you for your hard work:-)

Barb

Congratulations BBI. What a nice job in a nice time frame. Some breeders plug along for years and years and can't finish any Obedience Championship, AKC or UKC. I must say her titles on the other end impress me also. :-)

So do you plan on an AKC OTCH eventually too?

Wow, Kodi is a multi talented girl--and beautiful too, winning Grand Champion and best in multi-breed show! Did you also breed her?

Congratulations on her achievements and your excellent training skills.

Congrats! Many times over with all of her titles & certificates.

Do you have a website with photographs & pedigree or can you post them somewhere? I would enjoy seeing the type of pedigree that worked for a dog able to do much of what the Labrador was meant to. That's a compliment, not being nosey.

I was just looking at another site where the dogs are titled too including Senior Hunters & at least Junior Hunters for many generations. That breeder works in AKC only with interesting,not the flavor of the month pedigrees and has many clearances.

I would like to use a boy of hers, if she will allow me to. I have litter-mates to be bred so I want to use a different stud-dog for each. I will also need a back up just in case he's being heavily used. If you can post a pedigree, photo and-or website link or her that might help some of us that want to try to title more than just conformation, along with proper training of course. Thanks and congrats!

P.S. Were most titles owner handled and trained? Just curious. She's a talented bitch and you have the right to announce and brag.

Great job!~!
Congrats! Many times over with all of her titles & certificates.

Do you have a website with photographs & pedigree or can you post them somewhere? I would enjoy seeing the type of pedigree that worked for a dog able to do much of what the Labrador was meant to. That's a compliment, not being nosey.]

P.S. Were most titles owner handled and trained? Just curious. She's a talented bitch and you have the right to announce and brag.

Totally pupped, trained and handled by myself!!! (a knock-kneed pigeon toed klutz!!!).

No website yet, but Kodi's dad is UH HRCH CH Waterbound Lockeon Laddy MH. Her mom, (my Novice A dog) came from a little known kennel in South Carolina, but I did manage to put 13 titles (and 4 certificatess) on her. While on her mom's side there is little noteworthy until her great grandparents, the lines go fairly directly to Shamrock Acres, Ballyduff and Sandylands. I'll post a link to the pedigree/photo when I get back to my laptop.

Kodi is six years old, and this will be her first breeding. A bit late, but performance is my main passion, and at long last, I have all the other health requirements in a row and am ready to continue the line.

Wow! That is a lot of titles! Congrats on your first obedience championship. I hope one day I can do that. First I have to teach my dogs to sit!

Toni
www.retrieverlife.com

Kodi's mug shot

If you go to k9data.com and type in Kodi's name, you will come up with her pedigree

Congratultions

So do you plan on an AKC OTCH eventually too?

Ya she has 17 points, but the competition is stiff here at least 4 of the top 5 (I think if I calculated right)obedience competitors are at the same shows I am at. The 1/2 inch off in fronts and finishes, and lags are killing us when up against those folks. We'll get there, but I need to retrain a few things. Kodi has the talent, but she is owner compromised!!

I don't think you're very compromised! You have achieved wonderful things with Kodi. You can take a bow with her. I hope to see you and her at Premier.

Congratulations to Kodi from her half brother Jake CD RE MH! Love those Laddy kids!

Congratulations Karen!! (nm)

x

peggy Stevens
Congratulations to Kodi from her half brother Jake CD RE MH! Love those Laddy kids!

Laddy has produced well!!

I know there are many instances in my search for Kodi's stud that I have thought I found potential studs, until I see that they are half brothers! (and Jake was one). Of course the fact that you are at Ripon helped too!!