Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Sandra Lex

Does anyone have any experience with this judge and what she might like? dislike? TIA!

Re: Sandra Lex

http://www.infodog.com/judges/7136/7136P13200.HTM

She does a good job w/ labradors when I have watched her judging.

Thanks. I did look her up on Infodog but didn't get a good feel about what she likes as I am not familiar with the dogs she put up. She seems to put up both handlers and owners so that is good. Would like to know if she is into movement and structure versus just a typey looking Labrador.

She will want both. She is very familiar with our breed and knows a typey Lab.

She likes good type and movement! She is definitely one that I will show too any time!! And she is not afraid to put up a youngster that has it all either:))

Not meaning to be a PITA, but once you check the picks on infodog, you need to google images of the dogs she chose. That won't help with movement at all, but it should help with type.

Just me
She likes good type and movement! She is definitely one that I will show too any time!! And she is not afraid to put up a youngster that has it all either:))

They should all be as good as she sounds. Adding her to my list to show to. My dogs are balanced so they move beautifully. I enjoy a judge that appreciates lack of short upper arm and the like.

I have shown to Sandra a few times and actually finished a very typey bitch under her a few years ago.

I would show to her again. I see she is going to be juding near me later this year.