Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
new england stud dogs

new to the area and looking for suggestions for stud dogs in New England. Really appreciate any information you can give. private message or email me. thanks!

Re: new england stud dogs

Why limit yourself just to new england when you can ship in from all over the country, and pretty much the world? Or if you are only interested in a side by side AI, why not go to dog shows in the NE and see the dogs in person and mark in your catalogue who you like.

I'd start my search in Rhode Island. Come to think of it, I'd probably finish it up there, too.

There are many wonderful Labradors in New England. RI has no monopoly by any means. Do some research.

I think we all get a little annoyed by people asking for this kind of info here. If people are really looking for the right stud - they could find one anywhere from where ever they are. It's just a website away.

Buy or borrow a Lab Quarterly. Breeders are listed by state. Then check their websites online.

Maybe the OP wants to see the dog and not just a photograph of a potential stud-dog for her girl. If he's in her vicinity, she could stop by and visit before making a decision.

Breeder
Buy or borrow a Lab Quarterly. Breeders are listed by state. Then check their websites online.

perfect, thank you, just ordered it!

www.prlrc.org

www.lrcgb.org

The New England clubs will list links for their members with websites.

N. E. LABS
Breeder

clubs
www.prlrc.org

www.lrcgb.org

The New England clubs will list links for their members with websites.

N. E. LABS
Breeder

This should have been an earlier reply. I didn't think of it either. I'm glad you did *clubs*.

Don't forget LRCPV Labrador Retriever Club of the Pioneer Valley
There are also some shows coming up in August and September where you're likely to see some gorgeous studs up close and personal.

Adirondack circuit in Ballston Spa, NY August 10 through 13, all breeder judges
Carroll County in North Conway, NH September 10 and 11, again breeder judges and a supported entry by the PRLRC
The PRLRC Back-to-Back Specialties in North Stonington, CT September 22 and 23
And finally in October, the LRC National in Brooklyn CT October 11 through 14

thanks kate! thats what i'm talking about! i wish the "not so nice" people would just skip over the posts that they have nothing positive to say to. Thankfully there are good, helpful people here as well! would also like to again thank those that responded via email. we have a very good place to start :-)