Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Anyone heard from Harrisburg PA today?

Labs were in at 8 and sadly it is RauDogs whose responsible for the results.

TIA

Re: Anyone heard from Harrisburg PA today?

The major broke in dogs. WD was a yellow dog from the am bred class handled by Joy Q. RWD was a black open dog Master Hunter handled by Kathy M. BOB was a yellow bitch. Congratulation to the winners!

Thanks Observer!

Congratulations everyone

What about Bitches?

Does anyone know the name of the BOB winner or what class she was in? Congratulations to all the winners!

I think she was the special bitch very light in color a moderate bitch.

Gee, that's helpful.....:(

Observer
The major broke in dogs. WD was a yellow dog from the am bred class handled by Joy Q. RWD was a black open dog Master Hunter handled by Kathy M. BOB was a yellow bitch. Congratulation to the winners!

Sorry confused, maybe you should have went

Not confused
Sorry confused, maybe you should have went

Sorry confused, maybe you should have gone

Re: Anyone hear about Harrisburg for Saturday Results- BAD ACCIDENT on PA Turnpike

Anyone hear about Saturday results for Harrisburg? I was wondering how many Labs were there? I saw on the news the BAD Accident on the PA Turnpike 20 miles outside of Harrisburg and heard from one person they were stuck in Traffic for 2 hours and missed Ring-Time?

My thinking is both Majors broke because of this.

Re: Anyone hear about Harrisburg for Saturday Results- BAD ACCIDENT on PA Turnpike

Anyone who was there yesterday and today have names of the winners from yesterday and today? Appreciate the info

Not sure about today, but my girl Tabatha's Caryhill Flounce, went WB yesterday

confused
Gee, that's helpful.....:(

Observer

Please and thank you often helps. You're asking for help, show your gratitude or ask nicely. You'll get more flies with honey confused .

You get the most flies with crap and there is always plenty of that flying around here! LOL