Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Alex Graff

I'm sure that many of you have already seen this email. It originally came from a Jennifer Heathcote and then came as the following email. Like I would send a puppy I did not interview.

-----Original Message-----
Subject: Re: Labrador Retrievers

Thanks for your prompt response.I would be buying one male of the puppies you have for sale so kindly reserve it for me.I am sending you this email to make final reconfirmation of the one puppies that am willing to buy for my wife birthday.and let you know that payment will be by certified Check. However, I want to alert you on the fact that you will be receiving the Check this week or next week and payment will cover your cost and as well as the shipping cost to be paid to the person that will take care of the pickup in your house. So please as soon as you receive the payment, get it cashed immediately, deduct the money that accrues to you and send the remaining balance to the Head Office of the company that handles the shipment via Western union. More so, I will pay you an extra $100 if you can reserve this for me. So in view of the above, Here are some of the details I will need for final issuance of the Check to you.

(1) Full Name
(2) Mailing address, no p.o.box please
(3) your direct telephone number both home and cell.?
{4} Acceptance of my offer
(5} Final asking price Once you get back to me with all the above information s, the check will be issued out immediately and it will be sent to you.

Regards
Alex Graff

Re: Alex Graff

From your post, I'm sure you've already figured this out but this is a big scam. It was on our local news about a month ago.

They first send you a check for over the amount of the puppy. You cash the check and send them the excess via Western Union. However, the check bounces and the scammer is long gone with your money.

NewbieABC
I'm sure that many of you have already seen this email. It originally came from a Jennifer Heathcote and then came as the following email. Like I would send a puppy I did not interview.

-----Original Message-----
Subject: Re: Labrador Retrievers

Thanks for your prompt response.I would be buying one male of the puppies you have for sale so kindly reserve it for me.I am sending you this email to make final reconfirmation of the one puppies that am willing to buy for my wife birthday.and let you know that payment will be by certified Check. However, I want to alert you on the fact that you will be receiving the Check this week or next week and payment will cover your cost and as well as the shipping cost to be paid to the person that will take care of the pickup in your house. So please as soon as you receive the payment, get it cashed immediately, deduct the money that accrues to you and send the remaining balance to the Head Office of the company that handles the shipment via Western union. More so, I will pay you an extra $100 if you can reserve this for me. So in view of the above, Here are some of the details I will need for final issuance of the Check to you.

(1) Full Name
(2) Mailing address, no p.o.box please
(3) your direct telephone number both home and cell.?
{4} Acceptance of my offer
(5} Final asking price Once you get back to me with all the above information s, the check will be issued out immediately and it will be sent to you.

Regards
Alex Graff

Alex Graff

Yes, I thought that immediately.

Re: Alex Graff

See right through that one. Yep, checks in the mail.