Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Wendy McNaughton

So many of you have been asking for information about Wendy's condition that I though it easier to post here.

Wendy had surgery to remove a brain tumor at the Beth Israel Hospital in Boston late yesterday. She came through the surgery very well. She is in ICU and is awake, alert and can move her extremities. This is all very encouraging news..

So many of you have offered help with her dogs, thank you!! They are all set for right now, but as we learn more about her recovery, I may need to foster some of them out for a time. I will ask for help at that time.

Re: Wendy McNaughton

I Hope is Wendy its Ok!! God bless you!!! My best wishes from Wendy!!
Sincerily,

Cheryl thank you for letting us know how Wendy is doing. Please let her know that Mom and I wish her well and a speedy recovery. We have enjoyed her company at the specialties for so many years and look forward to again when she is well.
Traci and Ellie

Thanks Cheryl for the update on Wendy, she has been on my mind since I heard the news. Good thoughts and prayers are with her for a speedy recovery.

Thanks for the update. We have been saying prayers and keeping Wendy in our thoughts since we heard she needed surgery.

If it is not too much trouble, please continue to keep us posted.

My thoughts and prayers are with Wendy and her family. Please keep us up to speed on her recovery.

Thanks for the update on Wendy...I don't get to read the forum as much as I like due to travel for my job, but read about Wendy and have her in my thoughts and prayers. Please keep us posted on how she is doing during recovery.
Marci

Cheryl,
Would you please post an address where I can send a get well card and message to Wendy?
Pauline

Our best thoughts to Wendy for a fast recovery

Pauline A. Mortier
Cheryl,
Would you please post an address where I can send a get well card and message to Wendy?
Pauline

Pauline, Cheryl Curtis posted this on another thread. Just in case you or others didn't see it.

Wendy McNaughton update/address

Wendy is continuing to improve, sitting up & talking.
If anyone would like to send a card, the hospital address is:

Wendy McNaughton, #CC676
Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
330 Brookline Avenue
Boston, MA 02215

Wishing Wendy well. We have adored two of her boys for 12 years c