Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Potomac Sweeps : Unbelievable

Looks fine to me

Sweepstakes Dogs - Mr. Rusty Howard (Waterberry)

Veteran Sweepstakes Dogs - Mr. Rusty Howard (Waterberry)

Best Veteran Sweepstakes - Dr. Karen Helmers (Paradocs)

BOS Puppy Sweepstakes - Mr. Rusty Howard (Waterberry)

Sweepstakes Bitches - Dr. Karen Helmers (Paradocs)

Veteran Sweepstakes Bitches - Dr. Karen Helmers (Paradocs)

BOS Veteran Sweepstakes - Mr. Rusty Howard (Waterberry)

Best Puppy Sweepstakes - Dr. Karen Helmers

Greg, before you open your mouth perhaps you should consider that you don't know the
full story here and ALSO yes, Rusty the senior member of the sweeps judges, got the less
desirable assignments all the way through. Traditionally the more senior sweeps judge, in terms of
experience and reputation and that would be Rusty, gets to judge Best Puppy In Sweeps. The
judges would then swap Best and Best Opp judging when it comes to veterans. One person
on the judges selection committee, the sweeps judge GOOD FRIEND, took it upon herself to give the best of the assignments
to her pal. She pissed off a lot of people and her reputation of not being trustworthy continues to grow by leaps and
bounds. It's not hard to dig up the facts here, so before you start chiming in at least know the full story. I'm done with this
post, just tired that facts always get buried!

Rick O'Shea
Greg, before you open your mouth perhaps you should consider that you don't know the
full story here and ALSO yes, Rusty the senior member of the sweeps judges, got the less
desirable assignments all the way through. Traditionally the more senior sweeps judge, in terms of
experience and reputation and that would be Rusty, gets to judge Best Puppy In Sweeps. The
judges would then swap Best and Best Opp judging when it comes to veterans. One person
on the judges selection committee, the sweeps judge GOOD FRIEND, took it upon herself to give the best of the assignments
to her pal. She pissed off a lot of people and her reputation of not being trustworthy continues to grow by leaps and
bounds. It's not hard to dig up the facts here, so before you start chiming in at least know the full story. I'm done with this

Wow Nasty and airing dirty laundry too. I bet Mr. Howard is thrilled with his judging assignment and classes he was given. It's Potomac, how can he not?

Rick O'Shea

So, "Rick", how about you email me with the "facts", and please use your real name. I'm not hiding behind anonymity so I would appreciate the same respect.

Stay classy.

Like the name, did not catch it at first. LOL

Rick O'Shea

Rusty is a big boy and probably has the sense to speak his mind. If this was a problem, I would imagine he would say something. Any reason you have become his self-appointed body guard?? c9ba