Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Puppy Diarrhea

How do you feel about giving the 'Beagle' Mixture to a litter of 5 week old pups? I most certainly can see the savings. I don't need the high calorie part though - do you think mixing with something else would be fine? I would think so, sounds like I just need 5 ounces of any liquid to get the right dilution. I'm thinking liquid yogurt.

Re: Puppy Diarrhea

Annmarie
How do you feel about giving the 'Beagle' Mixture to a litter of 5 week old pups? I most certainly can see the savings. I don't need the high calorie part though - do you think mixing with something else would be fine? I would think so, sounds like I just need 5 ounces of any liquid to get the right dilution. I'm thinking liquid yogurt.

The main reason they mix with Dyne is it is bitter. I personally overdilute it in water and do give it to pups as young as 4 weeks. It works great. I like your liquid yogurt idea.

I use the Toltrazul also, but have had occasional vomiting with it, so now just use it mostly on pregnant bitches, if necessary. I've never had an issue with the DiMethox.